Michael Red is offline Junior Member

what a cheap effective ai the site sponsor sells? asking because...

none of my doctors want to check my estradiol. ive talked to several, and none seem to think its important. but i know it is. i think the only way to get them to listen, is for me to try out an ai first and if it works (e.g., fixes my ED), then i know im off to a good start, and then ill feel more comfortable getting an outside blood lab to check my e2 levels so i can show them , "look, it is important." its worth a shot because im out of options! btw im on 200 test cyp a week.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    if you are using test then you should use an AI. and you can get you blood work done your self at (health test direct.com ) that's were I get mine at

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Having E2 too low can be just as bad as too high so don't take any AI without first getting blood work to see if you need it. I've used walkinlabs.com several times with success but there are other options. Its really not difficult or expensive to get your own tests done.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Btw, what were your T levels on most recent blood work? Are they high enough to allow room to lower your T dose? If so, that should be considered before resorting to an AI. Its always best to avoid needing an AI altogether if possible. Aside from lowering your total dose,splitting it into 2 smaller doses a week also helps control E2 spike.

Thread Information