beleaguered is offline New Member

Got my HCG stuff, could do with some clarification on mixing etc..

Hi Everyone,

I'm adding HCG into my protocol, and I'm going to follow the 250IU twice a week advice. Now, I have all the stuff, I'm just not sure how to to put it all together!

I got

1. Pregnyl 5000iu in glass vials x 2 (easily available and cheap where i am)
    2. 30ml Bacteriostatic water x 2
    3. empty sterile vials with rubber tops
    4. BD Microfine plus 0,5 ml u-100 insulin syringes. These are marked in increments of 5 units up to 50
    5. lots of alcohol pads

Now, I've found so much conflicting advice I want to make I do the next steps correctly.

1st, how much total bacteriostatic water should I use for the HCG solution I want to end up with to make it easy to have a set units say 5 or 10 = 250iu? Maths isn't my strong suit....

2nd. Am I better off keeping the solution in the vial, and drawing as i need, like I do with T, or is it better to preload syringes and freeze them, which i've seen mentioned a few times?

3rd. do people use the same needle to poke in the rubber top and draw the solution as to do the injection with? When Doing T, I use an 18g to draw then a 25g to inject.

4th. On a weekly T injection, what schedule do you guys prefer - I've seen it mentioned that either people space it out every 3.5 days, or do it both days before pinning T?

TIA

jasondd1 is offline Member
    on 5,000 iu bottles i use 2 ml bac water. You can constitute with 25 gauge or other pin. I shoot the water right into the vial with the hcg powder then kep refrigerated and pin as needed.

I use insulin pin and if using 2 ml water 10 units would equal 250 iu. The day before pinning test seems fine.

Others might check my math on this

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jasondd1 View Post
    on 5,000 iu bottles i use 2 ml bac water. You can constitute with 25 gauge or other pin. I shoot the water right into the vial with the hcg powder then kep refrigerated and pin as needed.

I use insulin pin and if using 2 ml water 10 units would equal 250 iu. The day before pinning test seems fine.

Others might check my math on this
    No your right so the 1 on your insulin pin will represent 250 iu if you reconstitute it that way

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ppl keep saying u can just inject it with your test. Something else to look into.

Not sure if I would. But yes ppl are saying u can

festaasinrot is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    No your right so the 1 on your insulin pin will represent 250 iu if you reconstitute it that way
    Do you mean the 10? it goes in increments of 5 10 15 20 etc.

So in the vial i keep a total solution of 2ml bac water with the 5000u HCG . Then 10units on the syringe gives me 250 iu right?

I'm thinking of adjusting my schedule like this:

Thursday: Test
    Friday: .25 Arimidex
    Monday: .25 arimidex | 250u HCG
    Wed:250u HCG

That make sense? Ive had to add in the AI as my e2 was over the range at last bloods.
    Last edited by beleaguered; 12-14-2015 at 01:29 AM. Reason: typo

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by beleaguered

Do you mean the 10? it goes in increments of 5 10 15 20 etc.

So in the vial i keep a total solution of 2ml bac water with the 5000u HCG . Then 10units on the syringe gives me 250 iu right?

I'm thinking of adjusting my schedule like this:

Thursday: Test
    Friday: .25 Arimidex
    Monday: .25 arimidex | 250u HCG
    Wed:250u HCG

That make sense? Ive had to add in the AI as my e2 was over the range at last bloods.
    If it goes up to 100 then yes.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Add 2mL of bacteriostatic water to the vial of powder.

If you want 250iu every time, just fill up the syringe to the "1" line on your syringe and your'e gtg (assuming your syringe is 1cc/1mL)

It would make life easier if you pushed 2mL of air into your water BEFORE you took 2mL of water out. This is to equalize the inside vial pressure with the pressure of the air outside.. After you've mixed your hCG , pull the plunger out of the syringe for the same purpose - to equalize the pressure inside the vial with the pressure on the outside. (or if you have a removable needle, just unscrew it from the barrel while the needle is still inside the vial.)
    Last edited by 2Sox; 12-14-2015 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    If it goes up to 100 then yes.
    Ahh, mine go up to 50.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1000.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	160821

So then 5 units on those equal 250u?

Quote Originally Posted by 2Sox View Post
    Add 2mL of bacteriostatic water to the vial of powder.

If you want 250iu every time, just fill up the syringe to the "1" line on your syringe and your'e gtg (assuming your syringe is 1cc/1mL)

It would make life easier if you pushed 2mL of air into your water BEFORE you took 2mL of water out. This is to equalize the inside vial pressure with the pressure of the air outside.. After you've mixed your hCG, pull the plunger out of the syringe for the same purpose - to equalize the pressure inside the vial with the pressure on the outside. (or if you have a removable needle, just unscrew it from the barrel while the needle is still inside the vial.)
    I did the air thing - haha i'm learning!

Guys I'm a bit confused still, did a bit of checking and from what I understand:

The Insulin Syringes marked 'U-100' have measurements of the same units. So therefore on either a syringe that goes up to 50 units or 100 units, the amount in a unit will be the same (as opposed to a syringe marked U-40).

In that case, with a mix of 5000 hcg in 2ml bacteria static water to get 250iu I need 10 units.

Is that right?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    From your first post you have 0.5ml syringes, so if its marked up to 50 it means each 10 mark is 0.1ml.

0.1ml is what you need if used 2ml bac water in 5000uis HCG .

Cheers man, just wanted to make totally sure.

Thread Information