coyote1 is offline New Member

trt and natural testo

New here, so maybe it's been asked alot before. I am on Trt 400mg/mo for legitimate symptoms. If anything else great happens, then so be it. My question is this: I keep hearing that one should wait until one hour after lifting to eat in order to maximize natural test levels. Since I'm starting Trt, is that even a concern anymore? Also, some confusion about how long after the workout to take creatine. I keep reading that the insulin spike from creatine/grape juice works against the testo. Thx to all.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You should be eating right after you lift whether your on trt or natty your body needs the fuel. Welcome to the forum

Ok. What about the creatine? Just fine to take with the post workout meal or better by itself with juice?

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Ok, can you clarify, you didn't mean 400mgs per month??? Please tell us you mean 100mgs per week?

200 every 2 weeks for now until next test.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    I understand you are new but like everyone will tell you here, you really need to cut that in half and inject weekly. Many here pin twice per week ( cut in half again). It's all about the half life of T, which is roughly 7 days.
    In doing this you will level out the peaks and valleys.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote1
    Ok. What about the creatine? Just fine to take with the post workout meal or better by itself with juice?
    why do you want to take creatine? I came off that stuff years ago and never looked back. If your gonna run it Yates says to take with your post workout stuff when your body needs it the most. I lost 15 lbs of nothing but water weight when I was taking it

ok thx

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote1 View Post
    My question is this: I keep hearing that one should wait until one hour after lifting to eat in order to maximize natural test levels. Since I'm starting Trt, is that even a concern anymore?
    No. And don't forget to ad hCG to you regimen.

Thread Information