makingwaves is offline New Member

Anastrozole 2 Weeks In

Two weeks ago I started Arimadex .5/wk. At same time I started prednisone and albuteral for pneumonia. I am no longer on prednisone or albuteral. But my body feels like a large truck ran me over. It's like HIT leg training x10. When training I feel like I could cramp up with each rep. Does any of this sound like side effects or sensitivity/overdoes to anastrozole? What do guys mean when they say anastrozole crashed E?

Update...albuterol has similar properties to clenbuterol . I did not know this. How do you cope with hard pumps that debilitate you?

SweepTheLegJohnny is offline Junior Member
    I can't comment on the possible contraindications that go along with taking those medications together.

But I can tell you that I've crashed my e2 several times on adex and had similar issues with cramping for whatever reason. My joints were also very stiff and my finger nails became so brittle that they cracked.

AIs suck.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SweepTheLegJohnny View Post
    I can't comment on the possible contraindications that go along with taking those medications together.

But I can tell you that I've crashed my e2 several times on adex and had similar issues with cramping for whatever reason. My joints were also very stiff and my finger nails became so brittle that they cracked.

AIs suck.
    Thats true. I have the fingernail thing as well but high estrogen. Sometines fungus can do that. I work consruction so my toenails get like that and my thumbs. Have they gone back to normal?

SweepTheLegJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnok89 View Post
    Thats true. I have the fingernail thing as well but high estrogen. Sometines fungus can do that. I work consruction so my toenails get like that and my thumbs. Have they gone back to normal?
    Yup. We dialed in my protocol by dropping the dosage, using sub-q injections and splitting up the shots and I didn't need an AI anymore. My e2 fell within normal ranges, I ditched all AIs, including DIM and things even out in a hurry.

It took my awhile to figure it out though. I know my e2 is high if I'm irritable and greasy. I know it's crashed if I'm irritable and my hair turns to straw and my fingernails fall out. Ha!

I have been sub q 2x/wk for years. Eventually E rose to much. I took AI with T. I think that's too soon. I skipped last AI dose and feel better. Perhaps taking AI 8 hours after T makes more sense. Maybe I need half the dose. IDK.

Thread Information