Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Need Advice, want to try Test E to fight muscle atrophy

BrandonKing is offline New Member

Need Advice, want to try Test E to fight muscle atrophy

Im 22 years old, i regularly go through muscular atrophy in my body. I try to work out regularly but all i ever end up accomplishing is temporarily reversing the atrophy for a short time. I lose muscle much faster than i can gain it no matter what i try. Im planning on buying some Testosterone Enanthate next time i get paid, not to get ripped or anything, but to use in small doses to increase my testosterone levels and try to break out of this cycle of pain and embarassment. Its not fun constantly having aching joints and muscle spasms from not being able to support my body physically. Nothing i have tried thus far has worked, im just looking to get fit enough to be able to work out regularly unassisted and live healthy.

From what i have gathered the typical dose for bodybuilders is like 300mg-600mg/week. What would the lowest effective dose be for my situation? I know that Test E stays in the body like 3 weeks since its long lasting, so would 50mg-100mg/week or biweekly be helpful?

Yes, i know your not really supposed to use steroids to be get in shape, but im really feeling im at the end of my rope in this area. I know the risks, i accept them and plan to use the steroids for only 2-3 3 week cycles.

Also ive never seen the doctor for this so i do not know what my testosterone level is, but i became convinced years ago i most likely have low testosterone .

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have any condition or disease??

It does not work the way you think, if you inject exogenous testosterone into your body, your body will stop producing its own. And at your age can bring a lot of problems, like not returning to original levels or not returning at all.

Its not something you can like try to see if works, and if not just go back, it can haunt you for life, or at least for a long time.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you go get an actual diagnosis and some bloodwork before you think about taking anything? At this point, you just sound like an unhealthy kid who eats like crap.

Btw, muscular dystrophy is a disease. Atrophy is just something that happens when you don't use your muscles at all.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 02-24-2016 at 02:52 PM.
    APIs likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonKing View Post
    Its not fun constantly having aching joints and muscle spasms from not being able to support my body physically.
    Something just doesn't sound right about this statement. If your muscles are that weak to the point of not supporting your body, there are way bigger issues going on here. Write down your complete history & symptoms (to keep things straight) and seek out medical attention.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonKing View Post
    Im 22 years old, i regularly go through muscular atrophy in my body. I try to work out regularly but all i ever end up accomplishing is temporarily reversing the atrophy for a short time. I lose muscle much faster than i can gain it no matter what i try. Im planning on buying some Testosterone Enanthate next time i get paid, not to get ripped or anything, but to use in small doses to increase my testosterone levels and try to break out of this cycle of pain and embarassment. Its not fun constantly having aching joints and muscle spasms from not being able to support my body physically. Nothing i have tried thus far has worked, im just looking to get fit enough to be able to work out regularly unassisted and live healthy.

From what i have gathered the typical dose for bodybuilders is like 300mg-600mg/week. What would the lowest effective dose be for my situation? I know that Test E stays in the body like 3 weeks since its long lasting, so would 50mg-100mg/week or biweekly be helpful?

Yes, i know your not really supposed to use steroids to be get in shape, but im really feeling im at the end of my rope in this area. I know the risks, i accept them and plan to use the steroids for only 2-3 3 week cycles.

Also ive never seen the doctor for this so i do not know what my testosterone level is, but i became convinced years ago i most likely have low testosterone.
    Good to the doctor and get a check up. (Let us now what they say)

I personally feel like your probably not eating and training right and that is bothering u. So u think a little test will help u maintain muscle that u don't have in the first place.

Like I said, go get a doctor's apinion and then come back and let us know what he/she said.

Richard Head is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Doctor, sooner than rather than later.

Thread Information