Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 4 Post By GSXRvi6
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: testosterone blockers?

Robar is offline Junior Member

testosterone blockers?

So I'm trying to get my doc to on board for trt. So I went and found a a transgender and asked him/her if he's got any pills to lower my test. He says he got some that blocks your test? I'm waiting to get the name as we speak. Anyone know about these pills and what's up? Thanks.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    An androgen receptor blocker will actually raise test levels (because the test can't bind with the receptor and be utilized). Bad plan.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 03-20-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Lol thanks for heads up. Glad I asked!

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Deca will lower your test for quite some time and it doesn't take much. I've seen a single 50mg dose lower the test over 100 points in about a week, no doubt it would have been even lower the week after that.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Depending on the type of lab test used, Deca can actually skew your test values to a higher value. Take a look at the thread below.
    http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...st-method.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Depending on the type of lab test used, Deca can actually skew your test values to a higher value. Take a look at the thread below.
    http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...st-method.html
    I'm talking about using only deca to suppress the HPTA, NPP should work as well and clear faster, my guess is it would be less prone to throwing the test off.

Ah, I misunderstood. Still think the OPs whole plan would be sketchy at best.
    Mr.BB likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You kinda deserve to be conned by the transgender, as it seems you are trying to do the same to the insurance company.

Do you need trt or not?

No I don't need it. But don't want to buy test off some ugl I know nothing about

Oh boy Mr citizen. How bout you . You buy illegal substances? So you deserve to pay a debt to society?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't go on TRT just because u want to have test.

That's going to f*** your medical history up and it's not like they give a a sh** load of test and say have a good day. It's a long shi**y process for alot of ppl to get on trt.

I'm only doing it if they send it to me . And I'm going to save it for a bit,and do a cyle eventually. And hopefully by then have enough knowledge to get a cycle from a surce?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robar View Post
    I'm only doing it if they send it to me . And I'm going to save it for a bit,and do a cyle eventually. And hopefully by then have enough knowledge to get a cycle from a surce?
    Doctors don't just set u up with a cycle.

Let's say your really lucky and u do get on trt. They give u a low amount of test Cyp every month. (Witch isn't going to happen) what about your pct? Your ancillaries? U think they will give u all of that? Haha I don't think so

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Really bad idea. Any good dr will see that your lh function is suppressed and want to look into why

"Save it for awhile until I get a source" lol

No I don't need it. But don't want to buy test off some ugl I know nothing about
    If your body is producing a decent amount of test, why would you shut it down and replace it with something you will likely need for the rest of your life? Your Dr. will pull labs every 3-6 months and if your bloodwork doesn't reflect that you are taking your test as prescribed, they'll more than likely cut you off.

Yeah , was going to see how long I could stock it up for and hopefully have some other source of pharmaceutical grade by then. I wouldn't shut down my tet. It's cold that there are people on here that tell you that though. But no that's not my plan. But doctors will also do alot of things for money, as long as they got a paper trail to cover them. Come with an mri and you were g2g
    Last edited by Robar; 03-21-2016 at 08:17 PM.

It's cool not cold. You would tell someone this stuff. You know why I can't see the pics that where next to there names in this profile? Did they block me or something? Lol

How old are you?

36 years of age

Yeah , was going to see how long I could stock it up for and hopefully have some other source of pharmaceutical grade by then. I wouldn't shut down my tet. It's cold that there are people on here that tell you that though. But no that's not my plan. But doctors will also do alot of things for money, as long as they got a paper trail to cover them. Come with an mri and you were g2g
    It doesn't work that way, they just don't give you a blood test then send you home with bottles of test.

If you go on TRT you will shut down your natural production. If you do as I posted and take 19-nors - you WILL shut down your own natural production.

If your going to cycle, man up and cycle. If your not, don't try to con your doctor and make it harder for us existing TRT patients by being yet another prick trying to get test from their doctor when they don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    If your going to cycle, man up and cycle. If your not, don't try to con your doctor and make it harder for us existing TRT patients by being yet another prick trying to get test from their doctor when they don't need it.
    ^^^ This.

Oh boy Mr citizen. How bout you . You buy illegal substances? So you deserve to pay a debt to society?
    Sorry, but where I am is not illegal to buy steroids .
    almostgone likes this.

What country is that bb?

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If your body is producing a decent amount of test, why would you shut it down and replace it with something you will likely need for the rest of your life? Your Dr. will pull labs every 3-6 months and if your bloodwork doesn't reflect that you are taking your test as prescribed, they'll more than likely cut you off.
    The knowledge bomb has been dropped

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your plan is convoluted and liable to failure. You will develop a medical history that will have you labeled as a medical fraud if you get caught.

Be a man, buy testosterone from a ugl and go that way if you want to do a cycle. You mess with a Dr, you can say goodbye to your Dr patient respect which is something you definitely don't want to .

Thread Information