Hydrolex is offline Junior Member

Is that my sweet spot ?

I was doing 60mgs of Test E a week, felt okay, libido was shitty, e2 was low

then bumped it to 90mgs a week, after 3 weeks, there was a week when I felt too good, great libido, hard rock erections, I felt like a king, it was so great, I'd give my left nut to feel like that 24/7... but after that week everything started to go down again, slowly, E2 was high

So does that mean my sweet spot is btw 60 to 90 ? maybe 75mgs ?

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    you seem to aromatise alot of test rather quick, how is your body composition/diet/age? How do you get your 60mg test a week? in one go or split in 2 x 30mg? I have seen alot people get problems due to fluctuation in hormone levels due to 1x a week injections, hence every 3.5 days is ideal, plus YOU MUST use 2 x 250IU HCG a week with it. The little trick is, HCG will force your own system natural test production to almost optimal levels so you may be in 90% optimal physiological range, plus when youre supplementing with that 60mg a week of test, its on top of what your body makes, so in turn, your body functions better and more properly, your system makes good part of the natural test, and the test on top is a bonus, but you wanna run bloods every so often to see if youre converting too much test to E2 and check the rest of the bloods for all other values

The_Crawfish is offline Associate Member
    That's a bunch of bro-science and you shouldn't be pushing false info like that!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Crawfish View Post
    That's a bunch of bro-science and you shouldn't be pushing false info like that!
    Come at me bro

Hydrolex is offline Junior Member
    InsaneMuscle, you totally went off topic with your answer though !

My question was if my Sweet spot is btw 60 to 90mgs since my E2 was low at 60 and high at 90 and there were a few days when I felt like a king... I wish I got blood work on those days that I felt great so I could adjust my dose

Yea yous right, I said too much and you must know too little

It depends on alot factors, not only on how much you dose a week, like I asked above - your current body composition,BF%,diet macros etc... all with a blood-works is detrimental to find the right balance for what one uses most times.
    Your body was going trough a hormonal roller-coaster and at the peaks of it you felt great, and when it went crashing, for many various reasons, you felt less-than-optimal, its expected.

Not always more is better.

Read these topics to find your answer:
    http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/575492

and this:
    An update to the Crisler HCG protocol

Thread Information