Script is offline New Member

TRT and Proviron

I was looking at some compounds to add to my TRT protocol. Thinking of doing a small blast and have been reading up on some AS. Why isn't Proviron used in TRT?
    * Raises free T
    * Lowers SHBG
    * Slows T to E conversion

It seems like it would be perfect for a TRT protocol.

Current Weekly Protocol:
    160mg Test C
    500ius HCG
    Aromasin as needed

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All that I've noticed from mesterolone is a mild increase in alertness, but did last only a few days.

It might be useful in the start if you have high SHBG, as it will help dialing it down faster, thus allowing for a faster recovery. Other than that, it is likely useless.

I'm not sure about its anti-aromatase activity, it would be nice to know from the personal experience of users here. But if you are already running an AI it is of no help, really.

Script is offline New Member
    My labs come back great. E2 in check. Total T around 1100 depending on when I draw, but I no longer have the energy, libido, and overall good sense of well being that I had when I first started 4 years ago. I've heard that adding a little DHT compound is good for those things. I just want to hear some real world experience with someone who has added some low dose Proviron to their TRT protocol. Or hear why it's not a good idea.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Extra DHT might help folks with lowish readings, what are yours? Ever tested for it? What about free test?

Perhaps it might be time for a tune down, no one can tell without proper bloodwork.

Thread Information