Which Adex dose to use... confused

so my clinic has the 1mg adex pill form and the .5 and .25mg dissolveable tablets that dissolve under your tongue. I'm caught on which ones to order... i imagine ill need .25 - .5mg adex 2x week for my trt once my labs return.

does anyone have any experience using 1mg pills and cutting them into quarters (can this even be done?) or experience using the dissolveable tablets?

thanks for the help and advice members!

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    so my clinic has the 1mg adex pill form and the .5 and .25mg dissolvable tablets that dissolve under your tongue. I'm caught on which ones to order... i imagine ill need .25 - .5mg adex 2x week for my trt once my labs return.

does anyone have any experience using 1mg pills and cutting them into quarters (can this even be done?) or experience using the dissolveable tablets?

thanks for the help and advice members!

posted this is another thread- buy a pill cutter and spend ten minutes cutting them all up into quarters- no doubt it will end up cheaper- i use and old medicine bottle and label it.

start at a quarter 2x a week and once you get your bloodwork, re-evaluate your dose..you may need to go three times a week or double up twice a week.

its no big deal cutting quarters and if your not 100% accurate it doesn't matter-. it'll average out

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    posted this is another thread- buy a pill cutter and spend ten minutes cutting them all up into quarters- no doubt it will end up cheaper- i use and old medicine bottle and label it.

start at a quarter 2x a week and once you get your bloodwork, re-evaluate your dose..you may need to go three times a week or double up twice a week.

its no big deal cutting quarters and if your not 100% accurate it doesn't matter-. it'll average out

ive heard theyre a pain in the ass to cut into quarters, is this true?

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    ive heard theyre a pain in the ass to cut into quarters, is this true?
    You could try a knife, or spend $8 on eBay. Imho worth it

Charger Hemi is offline New Member
    I use the 1mg strength. Unfortunately, the pill doesn't have score line. I use the same tablet cutter in the picture above. I don't think it would be a good idea to cut the pill into quarters because they will chip/ crumble. 2 halves is fine.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger Hemi View Post
    I use the 1mg strength. Unfortunately, the pill doesn't have score line. I use the same tablet cutter in the picture above. I don't think it would be a good idea to cut the pill into quarters because they will chip/ crumble. 2 halves is fine.
    or get the 0.5mg or 0.25mg tabs and split those. if only for hrt dose test you will likely need a LOW dose and i think 1mg tabs would be too much hassle. i would go with the 0.5 or 0.25mg ones IMO

Thread Information