Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By hawk14dl

Thread: Why do i feel like crap? Recently started TRT

0gge1 is offline New Member

Why do i feel like crap? Recently started TRT

Why do i feel like crap? Low wellbeing and insecure.

Started TRT 16 weeks ago. 1gram Nebido, six weeks later one more. eight weeks later one more. Now its two weeks ago last shot.

I take 0.33 adex EOD for estrogen controll.

I feel much worst now then before therapy with only 250ng/dl in my blood.

What can make me feel low? Is it the ADEX? Do i need hcg ? Is it just an waiting game?
    Please come with some wise advice, i really appreciate it.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nebido takes a lot too "kick in". This is due to its slow-release nature. Oestrogen is hard to control due to levels being high in the start and low in the end... what does bloodwork says?

I've been more than a year on Nebido, worked great but was inconsistent over time.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 06-12-2016 at 03:51 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Nothing to do with HCG .
    Nebido has a 3 month halflife and is acting superslow. But 16 weeks, ill bet you should feel it by now.
    You run O,33 mg adex each day?
    That dose is often used for 500 mg test a week. And way too much for trt.

Best solution is ofcourse BW. If you dont want to do that, i think i would try of o,25 mg adex eod. or less too if your bodyfat is below 15%

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You shouldn't need an ai on nebido. Does bloodwork suggest you do? If not, drop it.

HCG would be a welcome addition, 250iu's x 2 pw.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Nothing to do with HCG .
    Nebido has a 3 month halflife and is acting superslow. But 16 weeks, ill bet you should feel it by now.
    You run O,33 mg adex each day?
    That dose is often used for 500 mg test a week. And way too much for trt.

Best solution is ofcourse BW. If you dont want to do that, i think i would try of o,25 mg adex eod. or less too if your bodyfat is below 15%
    AI is probably overdosed indeed. TU won't aromatize a lot like test C/E due to slower ester cleavage. Anyway t/2 is about five weeks, three months is the average interval between injections.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    AI is probably overdosed indeed. TU won't aromatize a lot like test C/E due to slower ester cleavage. Anyway t/2 is about five weeks, three months is the average interval between injections.
    Nebido Functions & Traits:

Nebido is a pure testosterone hormone attached to the very large Undecanoate ester (Testosterone Undecanoate). The ester is attached to the hormone in order to regulate its release pattern, but it does not affect the testosterone hormones mode of action in anyway. The functions and traits of Nebido on a hormonal basis will be the same as all testosterone compounds.

Nebido, as a testosterone hormone, like all testosterone hormones carries an anabolic rating of 100 as well as an androgenic rating of 100. This is an estrogenic anabolic steroid in that it does aromatize at a fairly significant rate. As a testosterone compound, Nebido will also carry one of the longest half-lives of any testosterone or anabolic steroid available. Nebido carries an active half-life of approximately three months. Compare this to the more popular Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate , which both carry half-lives a little greater than a week and you can begin to understand how slowly acting Nebido will be.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What is the cause for your hypogonadism?

At your age it is not normal, yes it might be too much AI, but if you have underlying condition causing low T, no amount of testosterone is going to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Nebido Functions & Traits:

Nebido is a pure testosterone hormone attached to the very large Undecanoate ester (Testosterone Undecanoate). The ester is attached to the hormone in order to regulate its release pattern, but it does not affect the testosterone hormones mode of action in anyway. The functions and traits of Nebido on a hormonal basis will be the same as all testosterone compounds.

Nebido, as a testosterone hormone, like all testosterone hormones carries an anabolic rating of 100 as well as an androgenic rating of 100. This is an estrogenic anabolic steroid in that it does aromatize at a fairly significant rate. As a testosterone compound, Nebido will also carry one of the longest half-lives of any testosterone or anabolic steroid available. Nebido carries an active half-life of approximately three months. Compare this to the more popular Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate, which both carry half-lives a little greater than a week and you can begin to understand how slowly acting Nebido will be.
    Perhaps. Half life just seems to vary a lot between studies.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Perhaps. Half life just seems to vary a lot between studies.
    If I'm not mistaken, and I may be, some sources list the half life (time it takes for the plasma concentration to be reduced by 50%), and some studies state the terminal half life (time it takes for slowest decrease in the plasma concentration of a drug down to 50%). I'm considering going on Aveed in the future and ran across what seemed to be contrary data.
    Also, to second what BiB said, an AI is rarely needed with this ester of testosterone . There is supposedly much less conversion to E2, little need for dose titration, and it also seems to less prone to causing polycythemia, particularly in older males like myself that tend towards polycythemia.
    At least those were some of the aspects my Dr. was interested in, particularly in my case.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

0gge1 is offline New Member
    Steroid abuse since 20y old. Now 29. My HPTA will not function the way its supposed to.

Yoiu guys have some other tips for me what can help me in the wellbeing part?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What is the cause for your hypogonadism?

At your age it is not normal, yes it might be too much AI, but if you have underlying condition causing low T, no amount of testosterone is going to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, and I may be, some sources list the half life (time it takes for the plasma concentration to be reduced by 50%), and some studies state the terminal half life (time it takes for slowest decrease in the plasma concentration of a drug down to 50%). I'm considering going on Aveed in the future and ran across what seemed to be contrary data.
    Also, to second what BiB said, an AI is rarely needed with this ester of testosterone . There is supposedly much less conversion to E2, little need for dose titration, and it also seems to less prone to causing polycythemia, particularly in older males like myself that tend towards polycythemia.
    At least those were some of the aspects my Dr. was interested in, particularly in my case.
    It will definitely work for erythrocytosis. I developed mild anaemia (Hb 12.0) with low t and it did took nebido a whole year to raise it to 13.5 .

The degree of aromatization obv depends on peak levels, and those seems to vary greatly between individuals. A single shot was enough for me to reach levels above detectable range for immunoassay (my lab reports >13.50 ng/ml).

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    I'm in a similar boat as you. I have primary hypo due to AAS abuse in my early 20's. I think you should try hcg , 250iu 2x/wk. I'm on week 2 of it (been on trt for 5 months now) and I can already feel a huge difference. Other than that, just give it time.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I would personally drop the adex completely. Thats just my opinion
    macmathews likes this.

Thread Information