macmathews is offline Junior Member

Canadians on TRT

Anybody here on TRT with HCG in the protocol ?
    there is a local clinic who will prescribe but am unsure of if my benefits plan will pay or even where to get it..
    I am close to the US border so I wonder what the implications are of bringing it over even with a prescription

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Why dont you ask it from your doc?

If you say you want to remain the possibility of having a baby in future he has no choice but to prescribe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Why dont you ask it from your doc?

If you say you want to remain the possibility of having a baby in future he has no choice but to prescribe it.
    I haven't gone to him yet , only contacted him with questions about how he works..
    Eg.. I asked if he would Rx - Test-prop = NO.. I asked about Hcg = YES.
    But I have heard locally its like 200$ month.. but I have no way of knowing.. Just trying to do some home work.. Weighing all my options..
    Before I commit to this for the next 30 YRS of my life..

Thanks for reading !

Mac

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by macmathews View Post
    I haven't gone to him yet , only contacted him with questions about how he works..
    Eg.. I asked if he would Rx - Test-prop = NO.. I asked about Hcg = YES.
    But I have heard locally its like 200$ month.. but I have no way of knowing.. Just trying to do some home work.. Weighing all my options..
    Before I commit to this for the next 30 YRS of my life..

Thanks for reading !

Mac
    Do you need trt? If you are chasing test prop, I don't know of drs prescribing it. What does your blood work show?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    Do you need trt? If you are chasing test prop, I don't know of drs prescribing it. What does your blood work show?

I havent had bloods in almost 2 years but when I had them last my total t was 450 ish and free t was below the bottom range. With SHBG being 23
    I was only asking for test prop because I believe I am a hyper excreter with a somewhat low SHBG. I was on trt in 2012 for about 14 months and even when on 200 mg weekly I was never over 800 total 2 days after injecting

I know I will qualify if I choose that route

Kyle
    Last edited by macmathews; 06-10-2016 at 07:49 PM.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    If you get prescribed a medication there is nothing wrong with taking it back to Canada. They don't like seeing scripts over 90 days I guess so I would keep them at that or below.

I grew up in Detroit and we would cross the river to Windsor for meds all the time, they were cheaper.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    If you get prescribed a medication there is nothing wrong with taking it back to Canada. They don't like seeing scripts over 90 days I guess so I would keep them at that or below.

I grew up in Detroit and we would cross the river to Windsor for meds all the time, they were cheaper.

Hope this helps.

Where did you get the script ?
    You were filling a script from Canada in the US ?

Really ?

Kyle

Sorry I should have been more clear, got late last night.

So if you get prescribed here in the US yes you definitely get your script filled here in the US. In Canada and US once you give the script to pharmacy they print a medication label and attach to meds which becomes your prescription. You can take that anywhere in the world, the only place extra steps are necessary is Australia you have to get on their site and download this form and submit application to bring in schedule III.

Its easy to do just a process. You also have to have a letter of necessity for Australia but thats the only place.

So Canada wants you to keep those prescriptions meds and the prescription length for those meds to 90 days or less.

Some of our guys have service center mailboxes here that sign for packages, so we have a decent amount of clients who reside or visit both places, US and Canada

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    Sorry I should have been more clear, got late last night.

So if you get prescribed here in the US yes you definitely get your script filled here in the US. In Canada and US once you give the script to pharmacy they print a medication label and attach to meds which becomes your prescription. You can take that anywhere in the world, the only place extra steps are necessary is Australia you have to get on their site and download this form and submit application to bring in schedule III.

Its easy to do just a process. You also have to have a letter of necessity for Australia but thats the only place.

So Canada wants you to keep those prescriptions meds and the prescription length for those meds to 90 days or less.

Some of our guys have service center mailboxes here that sign for packages, so we have a decent amount of clients who reside or visit both places, US and Canada

Hope this helps.
    What I am really trying to do is get HCG in the US and be able to bring it across the border..

That is where my problem lies.. I have heard HCG is very expensive in Canada

Mac

Ok you can do that its not an issue. Its not illegal either Don't worry about it, just fill out the forms on our site and submit them with ID.

I will communicate with you once I know for sure based on your history and stats how we can help you.

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    i havent been prescribed hcg by my doctor i bring it in from abroad, or buy online if i run out,
    will ask next time for prescript...i dont know why it would be more expensive in canada than the usa,
    most americans look to canada to fill prescriptions because its cheaper here...as far as your plan covering it, I am
    sure if its a prescript, it will be covered...or at least up to a certain amount

Thread Information