Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By TxAggie

Thread: IncreaseMyT New User Review

TxAggie is offline New Member

IncreaseMyT New User Review

New member here at the forum, but not new to the community

29yo here, recent huge fall-off in T levels. I used to regularly run 800+ and felt great. Now I'm at the bottom of the reference range (but not QUITE outside it) and suffering from a number of associated symptoms. Fat gain & redistribution, muscle mass & strength loss, low drive, low sex drive, and so on.

Lab work shows low T, high E, and rock-bottom LSH/FSH. Suspected secondary hypogonadism due to hypopituitarism.

I struck out with 2 local doctors, both of which replied with "you're inside the reference range" and conveniently ignore that the reference range includes 80yo men. They even chose to ignore the evidence I presented showing I'm in the lowest 10% of men my age.

I was beginning to lose hope, but came across IMT. Within the first day, Todd and I had exchanged a dozen emails, and I had sent him my blood work. I had a doc consultation scheduled within 5 business days. The shipment arrived 5 business days after that.

It isn't "cheap" by absolute standards, but you get what you pay for in the world of concierge medicine and I hear IMT has competitive rates.

I'm in my first week of treatment, so nothing to report on physical effects yet, but I am extremely impressed with the level of customer service and care that IMT provides. I'm lucky to have found them.
    IncreaseMyT and NACH3 like this.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Thank you very much for the review sir!!!

Thread Information