Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By 2pacshaq

Thread: Men on TRT tell me Im NOT going insane

2pacshaq is offline New Member

Men on TRT tell me Im NOT going insane

Being a kid I was always of high energy, loved to play, loved to learn and I was highly motivated for life and had alot of passion. Somewhere around 17-18, I felt my self getting "slower", not by a huge amount, but I just didnt feel like myself.

This slowly creeped upon me more and more. During all my twenties I have been in somewhat of a low mood for most of the time, I havent cared much about career, my ambition levels have been very low. Ive known on an intellectual level that Its "good to have ambition", and probably I tricked myself that I had ambition deep inside.

Libido have been just low/decent, I could never relate to the guys who claimed to be horny 3 times a day, a few times a week (if that) was more than enough for me. I was never a "horn dog" during my late teens and early twenties, like many guys.

This low energy and just low to zero gist for life turned me into a somewhat lazy cough potato, a "perfect night" for me was to just sit at home watching TV and eating good snacks and pizza.

I figured this was just "who I was", even though I could remember a time when I was a kid having so much energy and being filled with passion and drive.

I eventually took a blood test at doc, and it showed I had 12.9nmol (I think this is around 300-350ng/dl of testosterone ), second time I was around the same.

Ive always been into bodybuilding, ironically enough being of somewhat low testosterone , this have been my hobby for almost 10 years. Despite low motivation levels, Ive dragged myself to the gym cause Ive wanted to be big and strong, and to be honest ive actually managed to build a decent body.

However, this eventually led me to trying out testosterone, this after the fact I got the low testosterone numbers on papers but not being "low enough" for the doc to put me on some therapy, I figured I might aswell do it given bodybuilding have bene literally my life for many years, and It felt like I had reach or was very close to my natural peak, atleast in form of strenght now.

I went on, 250mg a week, nothing happened. After several weeks with no strenght gain, no water gain, no libido change, nothing, I checked my levels again. Turned out I got bunk gear which basicly was 100% fake.

So I got some new testosterone, this time from a very good reviwed place.

One week, two weeks, three ... BAM, one morning I woke up, this time with a boner of steel, a morning wood of such strenght I hadnt experienced in YEARS, if at all.

I felt myself "waking up", It was almost like I had gone to sleep 13 years ago (Im 28 now), going into a haze, or fog .. and I was now waking up, like a weight lifted from my shoulder, I could "see clearly", everything got slight more color and my mind was now ALERT.

I started walking with good posture, this time without even have to think about it, I found myself actually look into peoples eyes with no discomfort when I spoke with them, I found myself with clarity, confidence, DRIVE.

For the first time in YEARS I got interests again, like I wanna explore the world, see things, achieve things. Im horny, as horny as ever, seriously I actually have a SEX DRIVE for the first time in many many years.

Ive always been a decent looking bloke, but Ive never really had the drive to pursue girls, I just didnt "care", I didnt think it was worth the effort.

My social life had deterioated, I just didnt feel I needed to make friends, I felt uncomfortable socially, I felt myself "losing the words" having simple conversations and for some reason I really didnt care about people, I didnt care what they said.

This has ALL CHANGED, what is happening to me?! I feel DRIVEN, I feel LIVE, I wanna get friends, I wanna get girls, I wanna get a career, I wanna earn money, what is going on! Im waking up, Its like Ive been asleep for YEARS.

Im at 250mg a week now and my last reading just acouple of days ago came back around 1300ng/dl, going to this from my previous 300 ... I dont know what to tell you, I just feel like a different person completely .. or no, not like a different person, that is not the right word, I feel like ME, I feel like I can "be me" again, the ME I really am, I can express myself, my mind is SHARP, I find myself better at math (???), something I was good at as a kid but my math and thinking skills just went down the gutter in my late teens, I dont know what happened, but I just felt "slow". All this is gone, EVERYTHING, I feel like a masculine male, for the first time in my life I can actually understand what people say someone is "manly", or "do it like a man".

TRT guys, what is happening here? Have ANYONE of you experienced anything similar? .. Man, I have so much to do now, I was in a place where I was literally back living at my parents house with a very low quality job, no interests, eating pretty bad (but still high protein) and going to the gym my ONLY interest, with almost zero friends.

I just feel awesome, like my life is BACK, ALL THIS from just simple testosterone??

Please tell me, can anyone relate to this? Ive missed so many years of my youth going around feeling crap, I had convinced myself that was just the way It was supposed to be ... well I think not.

Thanks for reading.

Chodecabode is offline New Member
    Yes testosterone made me feel like a man for the first time in my life. Grew more facial hair and body hair and chest hair in 8 months on TRT than I did during 10 years of puberty which I never even finished or went through really.

The hardest part at 29 is dealing with missing all the "best years". I'm emotionally retarded now with women and have zero sexual experience. On the up side, TRT makes me want to fap 9 times a day and actually fuck women.

1300 on the 7th day is pretty damn high if that's how it was tested. My endo said something along the lines of at over 1,200 you'll feel like a god, 600-900 you'll feel like a man. Everyones body is different though.

I wish I could tell my PCP to fuck off with antidepressants at 16 and actually test my hormones. I never grew any facial hair, at all. I never grew any chest hair, at all. I never grew any stomach hair, at all. Few months on test changed that. Also, even my sweat smells now, it never used to smell, turns out it's from hormone metabolites being eaten by bacteria that give men their "musky" smell.

Ride it while you can but get things in order for if it starts to crash. Stay focused and disciplined at improving areas of your life that you want.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2pacshaq View Post

TRT guys, what is happening here? Have ANYONE of you experienced anything similar? .. Man, I have so much to do now, I was in a place where I was literally back living at my parents house with a very low quality job, no interests, eating pretty bad (but still high protein) and going to the gym my ONLY interest, with almost zero friends.

I just feel awesome, like my life is BACK, ALL THIS from just simple testosterone ??

Please tell me, can anyone relate to this? Ive missed so many years of my youth going around feeling crap, I had convinced myself that was just the way It was supposed to be ... well I think not.

Thanks for reading.
    It's our young age man. We got an endocrine disorder while our minds and body hadn't the chance to mature first. Hormones profoundly impact how the brain function, so everything you have experienced is not something to be surprised for.

Glad TRT did the job for you.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    WELCOME TO LIFE.

keep on the blood work and don't burn out your receptors with such a constantly high dosage- id drop it down to 100mg a week for a month every 6 months

I'd suggest to taper it off slowly.

Going that high is not TRT anymore, how is your hematocrit?

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Stay on top of your hematocrit. It can cause problems if it gets too high.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I'd suggest to taper it off slowly.

Going that high is not TRT anymore, how is your hematocrit?
    Taper off completely? Why do you think he should do that?

He just got done telling us about how his life has changed for the better since TRT, not sure coming off is the best advice.

Just our 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    Taper off completely? Why do you think he should do that?

He just got done telling us about how his life has changed for the better since TRT, not sure coming off is the best advice.

Just our 2 cents.
    Nope I meant to slowly reduce dosage, my bad.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Nope I meant to slowly reduce dosage, my bad.
    Sorry man I see what you mean now My fault.

I agree dose is a tad high.

2pacshaq is offline New Member
    Hello I havent checked my hematocrit and can do so 8 weeks from now. Yes I will probably go down a bit, I see this more of a first "mini cycle" maybe, hahaha

What is the suggested trt/"cruise" dose then ... 200mg a week maybe, 150?

Oh by the way, If anyone wanna know, had sex 5 times this night, my maximum even as as teenager was 2 times a night MAX, usually couldnt even do that.

This is insanity, I love life LOL
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Thread Information