• 1 Post By IncreaseMyT
  • 1 Post By 0neg

Thread: Increase My T Client Before and After Pictures

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Increase My T Client Before and After Pictures

Click the Image Below to See The 1 year Transformation

AZDevil likes this.

macmathews is offline Junior Member
    That is a crazy change for 1 years timeframe..

Mac
    IncreaseMyT and AZDevil like this.

Well it wasn't just the T. He worked VERY hard for it. Diet was a huge factor. The TRT I am sure helped reach the goals though.
    *Admin* and AZDevil like this.

2pacshaq is offline New Member
    That is awesome! May I ask what dosage of TRT he is on and what his testosterone levels were before threatment?
    IncreaseMyT and AZDevil like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by macmathews View Post
    That is a crazy change for 1 years timeframe..

Mac
    That's great - I'm sure his nutrition and work ethic changed his body... That's what separates avg from above avg... Who wants to be avg - 'avg attracts avg" Fvk that - great to see!
    AZDevil and IncreaseMyT like this.

Well would have to ask him to release that info, maybe I can get him to stop by Will update.

Typically our program puts guys between 700-900 in their trough though.
    AZDevil likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Very nice - what a turn around!

Not to be an ass, but that dude was supplementing the TRT with extras. Just saying'.
    AZDevil and macmathews like this.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post
    Not to be an ass, but that dude was supplementing the TRT with extras. Just saying'.
    Nope. He does labs all the time.
    AZDevil likes this.

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Great turn around. If you train and eat right you can do it. A test level of 800 or so can put you there. Hell I've known guys pinning not trt haven't gotten results like that. It is not a magic potion, you still have to put in the time and effort. If it was just pinning, everyone would look like that.

Charger Hemi is offline New Member
    Good for him. I wonder how old is he!

AZDevil is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	512.9 KB 
ID:	164348
    I'm the guy in the photo and since the questions are geared toward..How'd I do that or information that many of you'd like to know i'll start by answering the questions.

So that was from Oct. 2013 to Oct 2014
    I started with another clinic in Texas but moved over to IMT shortly after due to move.

Dosage is something that's always being refined but where i've found the most stable numbers have been .25 -.33cc e3d. At this dosage I find the side effects null. I don't need arimidex and light bachne due to increased sebum production but is managed with sun (live in AZ) or dry sauna (after workout). That dosage puts me at 650-800 2 days after last dose with morning labs. Todd can confirm those. I've become very attuned to where my numbers are based on male side effects, and whether my E is going up too much, T too high, etc... morning wood, bachne, moody, nipple itch, and many other effects i've made notes of. (i keep a log btw)

Workout: 5 days in the gym at 4:30 am, I think i've missed about a month of workouts since 2013. I Hike 4-6 miles in the desert in the cool months on Sat. or swim in pool in hot months. On Sunday I do a HIIT/Sprint?Stairs combo at the CC track. I've changed up some things like workouts (variations of Arnold, Capruso 30, Shortcuts to..., etc...) longer hikes, shorter hikes, etc... I recently hurt my shoulder surfing in Hawaii so I've gone down to full body program (Lyle Mcdonald style diet and exercise) I have no children and the gym/outdoors is all me time.

oldnsedentary, i understand your comment but I don't take anything else. Ill switcht o HCG when the boys decide to take off far too long but it has such a side effect on me that I try to not use it all the time because of the need for arimidex which really messes my joints up, even 1/4 the dose. Raises my BP and with my hurt shoulder it was not allowing it to repair correctly. However, your question points to other substances and again I assure you that I would not sacrifice my profession for having obtained other substances.

I'm 39, married, no kids, more time then most.

So here's the meat:

in 2011 i was feeling horrible and it could of been the pressures of owning a business but I felt completely spent, I wouldn't get out of bed, I had no energy, no will, no drive, my wife kept commenting on how bad I looked (in the most indirect way) so I read about low T etc... went to see my PCP and he dismissed it as normal for 34 year old, made mention of low T and he told me that I look normal and that's more for senior citizens. ok. 2012 I went back and my blood tests showed elevated a1c (around 6.5), glucose, elevated cholesterol, tris, crp of 3.8 and he started talking about all the pharms I needed to take. I asked to do a follow up with T levels and he at first didn't but then added it, but it was for Total T and nothing else. That number was 279 I think. he called and told me that my follow ups showed I needed to take those pharms and do additional follow up. I asked about T levels and he said they were find. I found out about the 279 when they mailed the report. I never went back. I started reading. Found a clinic, they did their own labs and found similiar numbers and after examination started TRT. In an effort to do the most for my health I sold my practice and moved back to AZ.

I committed the next 2 months to working out hard and eating "healthy" I didn't really know what that was. I connected with IMT due to moving and having heard great things about the service sent all my previous labs from my original TRT clinic and did follow ups with them for verification, and have been with IMT since.

I work out very hard, i eat 80/20% clean.
    workout: fasted with BCAA's
    breakfast: 6 eggs, 1 piece of ezekial, 1 piece of feta cheese
    snack: 2 spoons coconut oil
    lunch: chicken, sweet potoat, rice, mixed veggies
    protein 1: ON natural, cashew milk, PB8
    Dinner: steak/chicken/fish vegetables
    protein 2: above

the difference with my cut is that I follow Lyle Mcdonalds ultimate diet 2.0

I'm at 236lbs right now, which this time of year I sit at 220 but I attributed the lapse in my hurt shoulder, I was without T for about a month which plummeted my levels and threw my entire routine off, and then change of jobs, etc... but now i've been back on the same routine for 3 weeks and i've hit that stride where everything is working perfectly so I actually started cutting this morning. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	384 
Size:	512.9 KB 
ID:	164348

here's an update pic from sunday morning. I'm a bit heavier but I delayed the cut till my shoulder felt almost 100%. I did a pretty good chest and arm workout prior to this photo and about 5 g arginine, creatine, bcaa's, preworkout as well so I look pretty swollen.

Anyways, i'm happy to answer more specifics if you got them. Most of this was off the cuff as I sit here trying to recall, I can break out all my labs if somebody wants something clarified. I get my labs, I stick to routines. Our bodies are very good at adapting but not all bodies are the same but it's in the adaptation of the new routine that you'll see changes. I don't see changes until i'm 3 weeks in so sticking to a routine and letting your body adapt to the new stimulus is really what it takes. I haven't changed my breakfast and lunch and dinners for literally 3 years...i fall off the wagon, sure...but when i've seen the best results is when my diet, exercise, and dosage have been kept stable. Again, not a magic potion, you need to change your habits if you want what you're envisioning it to do.

thanks again for the nice words and I appreciate Todd and IMT for being a great source because I'm feeling literally the best I have ever felt...sounds cliche but they've been a great company to work with.

cheers
    IncreaseMyT and NACH3 like this.

Sorry for the grammatical errors and rotated photo. Did this from my car on an iPhone. Need smaller fingers.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Oh here's another one in case you think I skip leg day. Haha! Me in my chubbies shorts. Gayest shorts ever but my buddy from San Diego sent them to me as a birthday gift. The company is from San Diego. He's surprisingly not gay. Click image for larger version. 

Views:	866 
Size:	581.8 KB 
ID:	164349
    NACH3, macmathews and IncreaseMyT like this.

Simply amazing bro! Not only the transformation but the education gained along the way.

Congratulations!
    AZDevil likes this.

bump

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Amazing results. Thanks for posting l. This Motivates me. I think My bottle neck right now is diet. My diet is OK but I need to adjust some things to get over the hump.

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Right now my doc only lets you in 1X every 6 mos, but prescibed me top end of arimidex , hcg , and cyptionate, so I'm dialing it in myself with bimonthly e2 labs and the occasional prolactin lab. It is kindof frustrating, so I have though about changing.

My questions
    1) what is the cost if you just pay out of pocket? I see on the website where it says 400-800 for 8 to 16 weeks, does that cover all labs, medications etc...
    2) My insuranse covers it, but last time I tried to switch to a new doc he said I had to get off of everything totally for 2 weeks, and then get a full male hormone panel. Would I have to do that for increasemyt?

No sir you do not have to come off TRT if you have already been diagnosed hypogonadal. Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

10 weeks 550

15 weeks 750

20 weeks 950

Labs and physical not included. You can get those on your own or we can direct you.

Physical once per year and labs twice.

We have a national contract with Quest so we can send you out to a place near you for the labs.

Comprehensive: $399

Follow-up: $199

Either qualifies for treatment but if you have never been on TRT before we suggest getting the comprehensive.

The programs above are the costs of TRT. These are set at the max dosage, it is very possible once dialed in and upon refill you will use less and we will customize your program accordingly.

Testosterone Cypionate
    HCG
    Anastrozole
    Syringes
    Alcohol Swabs
    Sharps Container
    Doctor review
    Doctor prescription
    Overnight shipping

We have many other programs, too many combinations to name. GH optimization, Amino acid therapy, thyroid and many more.
    956Vette likes this.

0neg is offline New Member
    Devil: congrats on the hard work and committment man. Really impressive.

Increase: I have a clinic where I live in FL. However, if I wanted to change could I use your facility for T scripts if I tested with quest or other locally. That is, could I interface with your docs over phone or email or chat and they write scripts for T and HCG , if medically appropriate based on history and blood test, and then you ship or I fill locally?

Thanks.
    Ed

We would be more than happy to have you as a client.

You can submit your own blood work if you have it that is not a problem. Here are the documents I need to get you a pre-approval form one of our physicians:

Lab work
    Copy of a recent physical
    Drivers license
    Patient forms

Once I get that together I can build your file and get you the approval.

As for our process we do not hand out prescriptions, we write everything electronically to the pharmacies we are networked with and they ship it to you directly.

Our pharmacies are the best in the country though you will want to use them anyway.

Hope this makes sense, talk soon.

0neg is offline New Member
    Sounds Great.

Thank you Increase.

I have been reading through your posts on various threads. Thank you for providing information on an important health topic.
    IncreaseMyT likes this.

Thread Information