Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: regaining natural test levels after years of trt and other AAS use

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

regaining natural test levels after years of trt and other AAS use

I have been on trt for 6 plus years, during that time I have used lots of other AAS from test to tren , and plenty of different orals. I have had some medical problems this year that lead me to only using my trt early this year, and for the last few months I haven't even used my trt dose.

I have done this in the past when I just got sick of the routine, butafter just a couple weeks I would feel like I did pre trt. This time I have felt great no problems at all. I have been using 2iu of the grey top hgh, but thats it. I will be getting igf tests for the gh, and plan on getting full bloodwork to see if I recovered some how.

Have any of you heard of someone rscovering there natural test levels after a similar situation with zero pct? I did use some clomid early this year when I came off of everything for a few weeks, but I felt like garbage, so I returned to my trt regimen.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Interested to know, I wonder too... I see usually we never hear great success stories because people who recover successfully they just continue on with their lives without going around internet clapping hands and spreading the word. Internet is usually a resourceful place but full of negative input from people with complains how wrong world did to them or what they did to themselves, in a pursuit of solutions, so info as such here my man is scarce, but its not to be ignored

I did read alot of infos how it used to be in old days pro's would taper off over a long time and they claimed they used to recover alright but nothing scientific about that just anecdotal hear-say evidence, I know everyone is so different it is hard to know what and how will something work out for one vs another, trial and error sometimes, just trial and error.

Interested to see how you come out

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I don't do a PCT anymore, I found that no matter what. After 6 weeks I was 100% back to normal. Clomid, HCG and the like always gave me pretty bad sides. I read the big Chinese male birth control study a few years back. They had men on upto 1k of test unidecinate for 2 years and found that most were almost 100% recovered by 8 weeks. And a full 99% were fully functional within 2 years. They did not post therapy from what I recall.
    InternalFire likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I don't do a PCT anymore, I found that no matter what. After 6 weeks I was 100% back to normal. Clomid, HCG and the like always gave me pretty bad sides. I read the big Chinese male birth control study a few years back. They had men on upto 1k of test unidecinate for 2 years and found that most were almost 100% recovered by 8 weeks. And a full 99% were fully functional within 2 years. They did not post therapy from what I recall.
    that would make tapering off seem like viable solution, because thats how it used to be done in the past and well, "they claimed" it worked very well instead of going cold turkey. Any thoughts?

1 years of test vs. 6years trt + cocktail of compounds , thats a different game I feel, the impact that comes from trt alone may be not so severe on hpta than the mix of compounds with each probably its own different impact on hpta and other pathways to it, comment on this?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Idk, tapering off maybe a good idea. But you will be shut down until all exogenous test is out of your system. I think this the More compounds you take the more stress you out on the system. I thing lowering your dosage probably helps the body overtime start to heal and it not be a shock as in going cold turkey.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Problem is, if you were in legitimate need of trt, if/when you recover, youll only recover back to your pre-trt levels.

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    You can recover, I've seen it happen. I do like the idea of peptides and HCG for this though. It can be done naturally but I think its easier to recover off partial HCG suppression that testosterone suppression.

Just our 2 cents.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Problem is, if you were in legitimate need of trt, if/when you recover, youll only recover back to your pre-trt levels.
    My pre trt levels were 189 total test and under 10 for free test I do t remember the exact number. Thyroid was checked, testes were checked for verricocoles (sp) and nothing was found. My doctor tried hcg , and clomid as a restart, but levels never recovered. He was also a small town doctor, but be semed to know more then a lot of doctors I have heard of.

I have come off in the past for a couple weeks in and felt like garbage. This time I feel great, and I have only been using low dose generic gh.

Thread Information