• 1 Post By Painjunky
  • 2 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By nickulus
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By Cuz

Thread: Blood Work On 120mg A Week

wellshii is offline Member

Blood Work On 120mg A Week

The other day I posted a sub q vs IM thread asking about blood work between the two.
    Well I have been taking 120 a week divided into two doses each week at 60mg a shot IM into glutes .

Total test mc/lc test:1178 ng/dl (ref range 250-1100 )
    Free test dialysis test:
    215.2 pg/ml (ref range 35-155)

Testosterone product: Hallendale Pharmacy Testosterone Cypionate

My clinic hasn't requested labs since my last dose they had me at (200 a week) and I wanted to to see where my levels were at with my own prescribed dose(they lowered it to 160 a week after the first labs that read 1500> through lab corp).I had guessed that dose probably put me at 2000 or so in which I was close I suppose.
    I wanted to see where this dose it put me since Im upping my dose again and finally done dieting(cutting).
    So at least I know Hallendales Pharma grade is indeed legit. Ill also be getting blood at the end of the higher “TRT” dose with same product to see where it sits.
    Going to stick to IM . If anyone has sub q bloodwork,please post.
    Last edited by wellshii; 08-17-2022 at 12:44 AM.

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    My total t was 1275 250-1100
    Free was 263.9 35-155
    This was on 40mg e3d (120mg every 9 days)
    1/2 29guage insulin in the lower buttock and shoulder. Not sure if you call 1/2 im or sub Q but it worked.
    Lowered my dose to 30 mg
    wellshii likes this.

Ol_Wolf is offline Junior Member
    Need to also see your estrogen levels for really making any decision, but I would say if you are feeling good you may want to drop your dose a little to see if it makes you feel better or worse. Everyone has their sweet spot for where their testosterone should be and this is what you are looking for.

JReg1322 is offline New Member

Correctly

When I can find it ...(unreal the difficulty and I'm in Ca) I do maintenance phasing... 1ml a week test e... does tren work the same way or do you have to ramp it up to get real results... I'm a sports performance coach twil
    I coach speed agility
    Explosiveness and power I'm not doing any competitive anything in I'm just trying to be the best I can be as long as I can It's why I've kept my dosage kind of low I'm a feel good with just one ml a week tren for about 8 weeks then do anivar get off for 8 and then just sometimes for a full 8 test e like I said it's very hard to find here used to be pretty easy is my dosage ok?
    Last edited by JReg1322; 09-15-2022 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Mispell

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JReg1322 View Post
    When I can find it ...(unreal the difficulty and I'm in Ca) I do maintenance phasing... 1ml a week test e... does tren work the same way or do you have to ramp it up to get real results... I'm a sports performance coach twil
    I coach speed agility
    Explosiveness and power I'm not doing any competitive anything in I'm just trying to be the best I can be as long as I can It's why I've kept my dosage kind of low I'm a feel good with just one ml a week tren for about 8 weeks then do anivar get off for 8 and then just sometimes for a full 8 test e like I said it's very hard to find here used to be pretty easy is my dosage ok?
    Two things.

1 - Start your own thread and post your questions there. That will get the best response.
    2 - Check your post a little closer. The grammar is hard to follow, like talk to text gone a bit wonky or something.
    JReg1322 and wellshii like this.

nickulus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    The other day I posted a sub q vs IM thread asking about blood work between the two.
    Well I have been taking 120 a week divided into two doses each week at 60mg a shot IM into glutes .

Total test mc/lc test:1178 ng/dl (ref range 250-1100 )
    Free test dialysis test:
    215.2 pg/ml (ref range 35-155)

Testosterone product: Hallendale Pharmacy Testosterone Cypionate

My clinic hasn't requested labs since my last dose they had me at (200 a week) and I wanted to to see where my levels were at with my own prescribed dose(they lowered it to 160 a week after the first labs that read 1500> through lab corp).I had guessed that dose probably put me at 2000 or so in which I was close I suppose.
    I wanted to see where this dose it put me since Im upping my dose again and finally done dieting(cutting).
    So at least I know Hallendales Pharma grade is indeed legit. Ill also be getting blood at the end of the higher “TRT” dose with same product to see where it sits.
    Going to stick to IM . If anyone has sub q bloodwork,please post.

I also inject 60mg twice a week along with .5mg anastrozole 1 day after each 3rd pin. I do pin sub q. My latest bloods from 8/11/22.

Total T = 1057 ref 220-715ng/dl
    Estradiol = 26 ref 11-44pg/ml
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    My total t was 1275 250-1100
    Free was 263.9 35-155
    This was on 40mg e3d (120mg every 9 days)
    1/2 29guage insulin in the lower buttock and shoulder. Not sure if you call 1/2 im or sub Q but it worked.
    Lowered my dose to 30 mg
    Numbers very similar to mine.
    Good to know. Thanks for posting.
    Is the brand hallendale by any chance?

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Numbers very similar to mine.
    Good to know. Thanks for posting.
    Is the brand hallendale by any chance?
    Was taking pfizer for years until my pharmacy switched to Cipla. The Pfizer depo test was better imo.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Was taking pfizer for years until my pharmacy switched to Cipla. The Pfizer depo test was better imo.
    My numbers run pretty much the same between Pfizer, Cipla, or whatever is in stock at CVS, but Pfizer Depo-test just seems smoother for some reason.
    wellshii likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I read pfizer is good stuff.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    As much as I absolutely despise pfizer for these fake vaccines I have to admit they make the best testosterone probably on the planet its dosed properly and basically like injecting water sure has gotten pricey tho
    Cylon357, almostgone and wellshii like this.

Thread Information