spwob is offline New Member

TRT for 27y male

Hello,

I am not a bodybuilder, but suffer from low testosterone level all my life long and plan to do a TRT.
    I am 27y, 185cm, 80kg, I do sport 3h twice a week (mostly hard dancing, it can be compared to jogging).
    8 hours sleep, no stress at all, good work-life-balance. Eating healthy food on the ideal carbs-/fat-/protein-ratio and in addition to boost the natural T-levels I started to supplement each day: zinc 75mg, vitamin D 3000IU.

The voices in my head still say not to the TRT, but I really want to try it for at least 6 month. If I fail by ruining my health, I will regret this bitterly. But, please keep in mind, most of you do much more risky stuff.

August 23th:
    I did bloodwork to proof low t-levels, here the results:

total testosterone level: 4.19 ng/ml
    free testosterone level: 0.070 ng/ml
    FSH level: 1.9 mu/ml
    LH level: 1.9 mu/ml
    Estradiol: I didn't test Estradiol at this time, but I guess it should had be 20-25 pg/ml.

I was quite in panic due to my low test results and evenings (same day) I injected 75mg testosterone Enanthat (0.3ml of Testosterone enanthat 250mg/ml).

During the next few days I felt really really good, increased libido, less ED, I was working in office long and highly concentrated.

August 26th:
    I injected 50mg testosterone Enanthat (0.2ml of Testosterone enanthat 250mg/ml)

August 27th:
    Saturday night I went out for drinking, as I do once every weekend. During 9 hours total 4.5 liter beer = 225 ml ethanol alcohol. I know, it's quite a lot

August 28th:
    I slept 4 hours and Sunday was a strange day:
    - I woke up while sweating, my bed, pillow and blanked wet.
    - I typed on WhatsApp to my friend: "It's strange, but I really miss you. Normally I don't have this feeling". To be honest, I never have the feeling missing somebody.
    - Evenings watching news on TV about the earthquake desaster in Italy, I began to cry. I walked away, as I didn't want my apartment mate see me with tears in the eyes. Normally, I never cry. In the last 10 years I was crying maybe 1 or 2 times only.
    - A few hours later thinking about something else, started to cry again, lasting 20 minutes.

At this moment I realized, that something goes wrong with myself. I did research on Google: alcohol + TRT and found out, that alcohol turns testosterone to Estradiol. Estradiol = feeling emotional.

Same day on Sunday night I visited a night club with friends. I did not take drugs, I did not drink alcohol. Inside club it was sticky/humid and I was sweating heavily, super heavily. I danced. Some people asked me, what the hell I took cause I was soaking wet.
    I went out of the building for half a hour, wiped of all the sweat, but still continuing sweating.
    When I went home I felt so embarrassed. All my clothes were soaking wet. That do doorbouncers think about this.

I did another research on Google: TRT + sweating. No results. testosterone + sweating. Again no results.
    Google search: HRT + Estradiol + sweating finally gave me this: "leading to excessive sweating, including more than 2-3 pounds of weight loss after an intense cardio workout"

August 29th:
    I went to test my Estradiol E2 level; result: 78 pg/ml

My questions are:
    - I want to lower my current Estradiol E2 level. Whats the best way: Tamox or Arimidex ?
    - When does the current Estradiol E2 in blood disappear without taking medicine?

P.S. Bodybuilders substitute a lot more testosterone (more risky) to impress others (they would not do if they are the last human on earth or in a wheel chair)!
    In contrast, I plan 50mg e3d (less risky) for my own well-being. Please keep this in mind before you urge to judge/lecture me stopping my TRT. Thank you a lot!

Last edited by spwob; 08-29-2016 at 07:59 AM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

Many people died in that earthquake, it is human to cry. I did too and I won't blame that on E2

Think about it: perhaps what you are experiencing now is the "normal" you, including the sweating.

Your total T wasn't that low but I'll give you that free T is poor; I guess also the TE is self-prescribed. This is your decision, and I won't comment on that.

The estradiol reading doesn't even look that high. However, if you want to lower it a bit, best way is to lower test, not to add an AI.

Whatever you decide to do, be sure to get regular bloodwork...

spwob is offline New Member
    Many people died in that earthquake, it is human to cry. I did too and I won't blame that on E2
    Think about it: perhaps what you are experiencing now is the "normal" you, including the sweating.
    Unfortunately I am not an emotional person. I never cry. Others wondering why I am not able to cry. This is definitely out of the normality!!!
    I forget to mention: Same emotional issue today!
    I go dancing in clubs 3-6x each month. Normally I sweat some drops on face. But yesterday I was soaking wet, all clothes.

It's really a blame that you try to convince everybody here that this is the normal me.
    And I will check my E2-levels regularly.

best way is to lower test, not to add an AI.
    Half time period of testosterone enantat: 6 days
    75mg of testosterone 6 days ago (now 37.5mg) + 50mg tresosterone 3 days ago (now =35.5mg).
    At the time of bloodwork, I had 75mg testosterone enanthat in my muscle.
    My E2 level at 78 pg/ml

This is about 55pg/ml higher than usual. So, how should I lower this already low testosterone substitution.
    This sounds like this: "You weight 200kg due to Hypothyreose, I recomment to eat only one peanut each day".
    Last edited by spwob; 08-29-2016 at 08:24 AM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is one particular problem... you pulled bloods too soon. You should let the system find homeostasis first, and that require many weeks.

You might not experience these sides once stabilized even on same dose.

I bet you pulled the standard E2 assay, if I'm mistaken, correct me. The issue is levels will be overestimated (up to %70) due to poor sensibility. It's made for women, whom have higher estradiol levels, and sensibility is not a concern. Try to get the sensitive assay if it's available in Germany.

Also, you still don't know where 75mg 2x week is putting your T levels at... 50 bi-weekly might be enough to put you in the upper range while keeping E2 in check.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are ruining your health, you have no idea what you are doing and should stop.

In previous thread I told you the bloodwork you should have pulled to try and find if you have low T and which is the reason for it. At you age it is unlikely that low T is idiopathic, there are a lot of medical (treatable) medical conditions that can supress T production.

Furthermore, dancing in clubs is not a sport (lol), and drinking also is supressive.

Your little experiment proves nothing, from your posts is easy to see how you have a suggestive personality. If you indeed have a testosterone problem your personality will not help solving the different problems, which I have warned you before, that will arise with TRT.

Thread Information