Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By APIs
  • 1 Post By IncreaseMyT
  • 1 Post By IncreaseMyT

Thread: HCG compounding being halted

Viking13 is offline Associate Member

HCG compounding being halted

Hey fellas,wanted to reach out and ask anyone who has there hcg compounded, as I do, have heard anything about it being stopped. I was just informed by my pharmacy that they will no longer be able to compound hcg due to the government stating that while it's not illegal, but not exactly legal either.

I have been taking hcg since the beginning of my protocol, what are my options if this isn't available to me any longer?

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Check pm

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you need it compounded on site, as opposed to just buying a mass-produced pharmaceutical product?

It's part of the clinic/doctor I go through. You could say it's a one stop shop I guess.

I was told pharm grade is super expensive, forgive my ignorance due to the fact this is where I have gotten all my scrips for the past 3years. I never needed to look for anything else anywhere. I get my scrips and run my own bloods, due to their bs saliva tests. I'd prefer to not go without hcg .

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    Hadn't heard that but, the compounding pharmacy I used to get it from now has to mix it before you get it. They no longer let you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beethoven
    Hadn't heard that but, the compounding pharmacy I used to get it from now has to mix it before you get it. They no longer let you do it.

Yea man, I am baffled by this as well. This clinic/Pharamcy also had to halt compounding test as well awhile back and supplying a big market brand in its place and i was told a very similar thing at that time, but then a friend of mine still has his compounded at a local pharmacy.

I'm not sure what steps to take at this point to make sure I get hcg .

Beethoven is offline Productive Member
    I'm always baffled by the mind set that men with low t are not treated the same as menopausal women. These silly rules drive some of us underground , where as the so called "steroid user" doesn't normally get his gear from the pharmacy with a prescription . My last bottle was finished a bit early and you would have thought I was trying to buy opioids or something like that. So I had to go ugl to keep myself going. My previous Dr was so scared to write a script for anything more than 100 mg that it is ridiculous . I thought he was knowledgeable but many on here are far more knowledgeable than he. Besides, if I were to blast, it would have to be ugl as my script is not enough to be able to do it. Whew, just venting. Lol

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG is not being compounded by pharmacies. They're likely full of crap. HCG is manufactured via what is called Lyophilization (freeze drying) in a very controlled environment using specialized equipment that not many (if any) compounding pharmacies could afford. Plus, HCG is a relatively cheap & widely available product. The cost of the equipment alone would not be justified by the profit they're making off of it.

Most if not all are buying HCG that is already made & packaged into vials. My guess is the majority were buying if from overseas and it's now difficult to import it since it's been reclassified as a controlled substance. In other words, their source of supply is likely gone now & they're just trying to save face by feeding you a story.
    956Vette and almostgone like this.

That's what I was thinking man, I really wanted to get some feedback on this and I appreciate the responses. I don't like to feel like I'm getting duped. Now I have got to figure out my next step. I'm good until the new year, but I want to be sure I'm covered with a good quality source.

Lifted1 is offline Member
    Shit I hope this isn't the case...

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted1 View Post
    Shit I hope this isn't the case...
    just woken up 13month old thread

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking13 View Post
    Hey fellas,wanted to reach out and ask anyone who has there hcg compounded, as I do, have heard anything about it being stopped. I was just informed by my pharmacy that they will no longer be able to compound hcg due to the government stating that while it's not illegal, but not exactly legal either.

I have been taking hcg since the beginning of my protocol, what are my options if this isn't available to me any longer?
    Don't know who said HCG wasn't legal but they are 100% wrong.

Its definitely legal, as a matter of fact its a schedule III controlled substance in 22 states.

They probably did not want to invest in the new lyophilize machines that pharmacies are being required to get.

A lot of compounding pharmacies are getting out of the sterile injectable market, because its expensive and if you don't do enough business you can't make enough profit.

Or now that it is becoming a controlled substance in all the big states they don't want to mess with it.
    Last edited by IncreaseMyT; 08-19-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    just woken up 13month old thread
    Hahah yea I was searching for any info and this popped up.

Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    Don't know who said HCG wasn't legal but they are 100% wrong.

Its definitely legal, as a matter of fact its a schedule III controlled substance in 22 states.

They probably did not want to invest in the new lyophilize machines that pharmacies are being required to get.

A lot of compounding pharmacies are getting out of the sterile injectable market, because its expensive and if you don't do enough business you can't make enough profit.

Or now that it is becoming a controlled substance in all the big states they don't want to mess with it.
    So how do you get a prescription filled if none of the big name pharmacies want to mess with it?

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    I meant small compounding pharmacies don't want to mess with it, so that has driven down supply even though demand is high.

So a lot of places are sold out of the pharma stuff.

So you need to find a compounding pharmacy, but like I said those are few and far between these days.

But they are out there. All of our clients have no problem getting HCG .
    956Vette likes this.

HealthyMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    This is basically the reason. My compounding pharm up'd my hCG by $10 because of the 'new' requirements from the Feds. They put the added cost for the new equipment and testing onto their patients. I am happy to pay $10 more and continue to get my pharm grade hCG made on site.

Thread Information