Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Sermorelin

mike198 is offline Associate Member

Sermorelin

I received my prescribed sermorelin today. It's a different brand than the one I've been using for the last 3 months. Doc also sent me sodium chloride to reconstitute instead of BAC water. The instructions on the label say, "After reconstitution - DO NOT refrigerate or freeze." This is contrary to everything I've ever read about sermorelin. I've always refrigerated my sermorelin, even before reconstitution. Is it because I will be reconstituting with sodium chloride this time? I'm hesitant to not refrigerate, but as of right now I'm just keeping them at room temp. Any thoughts?

Decided to put them in the fridge. Doesn't make any sense to keep the fragile compound at room temp
    956Vette likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Mike I wish I could help with your question, mine is in the fridge per instructions. Just started mine 1 week ago, interesting to compare findings; what's yours thus far? Was told & read that you won't see anything for 3-6 months.
    Last edited by Proximal; 04-28-2016 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal
    Mike I wish I could help with your question, mine is in the fridge per instructions. Just started mine 1 week ago, interesting to compare findings; what's yours thus far? Was told & read that you won't see anything for 3-6 months.
    I've been on sermorelin for 2 months now and I have noticed great recomp effects. This stuff seems to have awesome nutrient partitioning effects for me as well.

I ended up stashing them in the fridge.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mike198 View Post
    I received my prescribed sermorelin today. It's a different brand than the one I've been using for the last 3 months. Doc also sent me sodium chloride to reconstitute instead of BAC water. The instructions on the label say, "After reconstitution - DO NOT refrigerate or freeze." This is contrary to everything I've ever read about sermorelin. I've always refrigerated my sermorelin, even before reconstitution. Is it because I will be reconstituting with sodium chloride this time? I'm hesitant to not refrigerate, but as of right now I'm just keeping them at room temp. Any thoughts?
    May I ask why you are prescribed sermorelin? Is it to stay legal and/or a simple cross-sell/money maker from a clinic who provides you HRT/TRT? Is it also dirt cheap or are you able to pay with your insurance? Beware it could be different brands highly often given quack doctors utilize fraudulent compounding pharmacies who simply buy from your standard issue illegal research chemical distributors...not that there's anything wrong with that, besides the fact you likely are being ripped off financially & you'd perhaps be better off with a ghrh analogue which offers a superior bio-availability window of opportunity (ie.: mod grf 1-29 & a few others). Your 'doc' likely sent you with sodium chloride solution as it's easier(/or cheaper) to source...but we all know bacteriostatic water has the slight advantage in the reconstitution/preservation dept. Of course you're right to store in the fridge. Fire your doctor asap or at least do not trust him as he is clearly not worth his salt.
    Last edited by 956Vette; 04-28-2016 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    May I ask why you are prescribed sermorelin? Is it to stay legal and/or a simple cross-sell/money maker from a clinic who provides you HRT/TRT? Is it also dirt cheap or are you able to pay with your insurance? Beware it could be different brands highly often given quack doctors utilize fraudulent compounding pharmacies who simply buy from your standard issue illegal research chemical distributors...not that there's anything wrong with that, besides the fact you likely are being ripped off financially & you'd perhaps be better off with a ghrh analogue which offers a superior bio-availability window of opportunity (ie.: mod grf 1-29 & a few others). Your 'doc' likely sent you with sodium chloride solution as it's easier(/or cheaper) to source...but we all know bacteriostatic water has the slight advantage in the reconstitution/preservation dept. Of course you're right to store in the fridge. Fire your doctor asap or at least do not trust him as he is clearly not worth his salt.
    I'm working with an online anti-aging clinic. My igf 1 levels were normal but not optimal. Same with my testosterone , though I'm not pinning that at the moment. I also wanted the peace of mind that what I was getting was 100% legit. That being said, I used RC tamoxifen last year along with prescribed clomid for PCT, and it seemed to do the job. I'm also using BPC 157 at the moment from an RC company and it seems to be healing my shouldered.

But the sermorelin is expensive as heck.

PersuAsian is offline New Member
    I pinned Serm and GHRP-2 for several months. Noticed great sleep, but honestly that was about all that I felt from it. Granted it is an anti-aging compound, so maybe you aren't supposed to "feel" all of the benefits as they are more long term. I think that I paid about $35 each for 5mg vials. I always reconstituted with bac water. I thought I read that the sodium chloride was really meant for a one time use kind of thing and that it doesn't last as long as bac water. Could be wrong, and I think that was for HCG , so I don't know if the interaction with the compound makes a difference.

Blog Entries
    I'm working with an online anti-aging clinic. My igf 1 levels were normal but not optimal. Same with my testosterone , though I'm not pinning that at the moment. I also wanted the peace of mind that what I was getting was 100% legit. That being said, I used RC tamoxifen last year along with prescribed clomid for PCT, and it seemed to do the job. I'm also using BPC 157 at the moment from an RC company and it seems to be healing my shouldered.

But the sermorelin is expensive as heck.
    Makes sense. Your borderline legal digital quack shack is fucking you and should provide you very little peace of mind (sad to say). If you're not on synthetic or high/optimal testosterone, you have no business using ghrh/sermorelin...as it will not do much of anything. sermorelin costs about $5-10/vial...anyone selling for 5-10x that amount should be shot (imo).
    RaginCajun likes this.

I have noticed great recomp effects. This stuff seems to have awesome nutrient partitioning effects for me as well.
    Mike, hopefully you'll forgive my ignorance, but I just don't have any idea what that means.

I feel your pain regarding cost, I am dishing out $200/month.

Regarding effects, I really haven't seen anything too conclusive on the forum, so I'm going to bite the bullet and try this stuff for 6 months and see for myself if the claims are bogus. I do understand that pharm grade HGH is preferable for results - might look into it if the Sermorelin is a total zero.

I too like to be 100% legit, which is why I'm paying out the big bucks for this stuff (another $200 for Test).

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    I've been on for a little over 7 months and I love the sleep benefits I get.. As far as seeing anything? Well that's like saying how long is a rope... It's not something u can measure per say.. But the literature is out there and it's fairly know what ur getting ! I guess what I'm saying is the effects are not dramatic in terms of changing body mass etc.. It's not magic .. But w/ a good cocktail of compounds I believe it's a benefit, I wouldn't be using it if I thought otherwise...

Thanks bsh. Yeah, know what the claims are in the literature: makes it sound like a miracle drug (better skin, less fat, more muscle, better sleep, your hair might even return to it's normal color, etc.). I'm just looking for some improvement in fat loss and hope it somehow accentuates the muscle gains from the TRT. Giving it 6 months, finger's crossed - heck it's only $1200

Bottom line is sermorelin is working. I had BW done and my igf 1 levels were well above range. Can't remember the exact number but it was flagged. Higher igf1 levels have a host of anabolic effects. Of course your diet and training need to be in check though. I love the stuff. Use it forever if you can afford it.
    956Vette and Proximal like this.

Rozzyrat is offline New Member
    My clinic offers it, but for the price they charge, I can't see myself going for it. They offered me a "special" of $600 for a 10 week supply. Too expensive for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozzyrat View Post
    My clinic offers it, but for the price they charge, I can't see myself going for it. They offered me a "special" of $600 for a 10 week supply. Too expensive for me.
    Shame on that clinic for sure, lol. Shame on medical insurance companies and/or lawyers restricting the prescribing of human growth hormone for anti-aging purposes (as nobody would have any desire for sermorelin/ghrh had rHGH be readily available).
    RaginCajun likes this.

I paid 1200 for a 4 month supply
    Proximal likes this.

bsh
    I get a 9ml bottle so it last awhile...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    I get a 9ml bottle so it last awhile...
    How many mg or mcg are in the 9mL bottle of Sermorelin? Why would it be of benefit to deviate from the industry standard 2-3mL vials (containing 2-5mg)?
    Do you indeed agree w/ the fact that it's prerequisite to be on a cocktail of hormones to see benefit from the ghrh analog?

I have 9 ml bottles as well

Don't expect a metamorphosis to take place with this stuff guys. But over time, you will notice and see benefits. I'm 35 years old, and I can certainly tell positive effects are taking place. But again, your diet and training need to be solid. I don't need to be on a cocktail of AAS to see it work. Others may though

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Do you indeed agree w/ the fact that it's prerequisite to be on a cocktail of hormones to see benefit from the ghrh analog?
    By cocktail are you referring to GHRP 2 & GHRP 6? For me at least, that's the blend my TRT doc supplies. My daily injection includes 3 mg. of each.

dreadnok89 is offline Member
    Bottom line is sermorelin is working. I had BW done and my igf 1 levels were well above range. Can't remember the exact number but it was flagged. Higher igf1 levels have a host of anabolic effects. Of course your diet and training need to be in check though. I love the stuff. Use it forever if you can afford it.
    My igf would go alot higher when I had a solid 8 hours sleep the night before

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    By cocktail are you referring to GHRP 2 & GHRP 6? For me at least, that's the blend my TRT doc supplies. My daily injection includes 3 mg. of each.
    I see the testosterone replacement therapy being of primary importance when I refer to the cocktail. GHRP in addition of the GHRH sure does supercharge the effects. Those who think a few minutes of action from injecting water soluble peptide hormone GHRH (Sermorelin) while not on TRT or GHRP...imo are spinning their wheels (although it is interesting to read a few positive reports online from non-vendors).
    Last edited by 956Vette; 04-30-2016 at 06:01 PM.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I see the testosterone replacement therapy being of primary importance when I refer to the cocktail. GHRP in addition of the GHRH sure does supercharge the effects. Those who think a few minutes of action from injecting water soluble peptide hormoen GHRH (Sermorelin) while not on TRT or GHRP...imo are spinning their wheels (although it is interesting to read a few positive reports online from non-vendors).
    I dont get it, from what I read you're saying that GHRH & GHRP in the mix with TRT dose effects are so minute its a waste of efforts/money?

Clear it up here for us please

I see the testosterone replacement therapy being of primary importance when I refer to the cocktail. GHRP in addition of the GHRH sure does supercharge the effects. Those who think a few minutes of action from injecting water soluble peptide hormoen GHRH (Sermorelin) while not on TRT or GHRP...imo are spinning their wheels (although it is interesting to read a few positive reports online from non-vendors).
    I've been doing TRT for 7 mos. (.75 mg. 2x/wk) with real nice results. At 57 , I am flat out shocked actually. Just curious to see how this adds to the results.

BTW, Mike, thanks for this thread, great to hear everyone's input on this stuff.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    You're making me want to add a GHRP to the mix now man. Stop making me want to spend more money !

Blog Entries
    You're making me want to add a GHRP to the mix now man. Stop making me want to spend more money !
    Luckily, the cheap & effective peptides, such as ipamorelin, hexarelin, ghrp-2, ghrp-6 and mod grf 1-29 can all be made for under $10 (at most paying $20-30 for retail + shipping | I wouldn't recommend paying through the nose for peptide blends or the all in one vial products).

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle
    I dont get it, from what I read you're saying that GHRH & GHRP in the mix with TRT dose effects are so minute its a waste of efforts/money?

Clear it up here for us please
    What I am saying is the the results from a natural user of only growth hormone releasing hormone will likely be disappointed (anyone who uses only sermorelin/ghrh as their sole drug of choice for anti-aging/regenerative therapy is wasting effort/money). GHRH products, such as Sermorelin/Mod GRF, are best used by TRT patients. To mimic results from HGH, multiple injections of GHRP + GHRH are in fact a legitimate alternative to experiment with.
    InternalFire likes this.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    So what kind of dose are you guys running? I get mine from a clinic, its about 400 month if I use as prescribed. Thats with a discount, so im not sure what they will bump it too if i decide to continue after 6 monthes. I have a 6 month supply, Im currently in the middle of the second month. My bottles come with 9mg of each Sermorelin/ghrp 2 and 6. I mix with 9ml of bw. I only take 50 units or 500mcg SQ nightly. Results, I swear i feel like im getting fatter on basically the same foods/calories and workouts but I have a ton more energy. I have been monitoring my blood sugar, its usually 80-90 in the am pre Serm. Now its running between 120-130, im not sure if its causing insulin resistance or not. I read that most people take between 200-300mcg nightly, so I may lowet the dose and see if it takes care of this increased blood sugars. What do you guys think?

To mimic results from HGH, multiple injections of GHRP + GHRH are in fact a legitimate alternative to experiment with.

Any familiarity with this in particular?

Blog Entries
    Any familiarity with this in particular?
    For sure. Problem is, that running peptide hormones in the long term, will leave you feeling like a pin cushion. Because the benefits from growth factors/hormones are seen over the long haul, it's an exhausting concept to deal with the hassles of GHRP/GHRH cocktails + administrations. Premium (when access is present and money is no object), user-friendly product within the marketplace is clearly the long chain amino acid polypeptide, human growth hormone (which may be effectively injected a few days out of the week).

For sure. Problem is, that running peptide hormones in the long term, will leave you feeling like a pin cushion. Because the benefits from growth factors/hormones are seen over the long haul, it's an exhausting concept to deal with the hassles of GHRP/GHRH cocktails + administrations. Premium (when access is present and money is no object), user-friendly product within the marketplace is clearly the long chain amino acid polypeptide, human growth hormone (which may be effectively injected a few days out of the week).
    I can see what you mean. However, I see some of our forum members mentioning they break up their larger doses of pharm grade HGH into multiple injections per day. Was wondering if mimicking that would bring about more optimal results, that is approaching what pharm grade HGH is capable of providing, results wise.

I'd be curious as to how many mg. of sermorelin would be needed on a daily basis.

Blog Entries
    I can see what you mean. However, I see some of our forum members mentioning they break up their larger doses of pharm grade HGH into multiple injections per day. Was wondering if mimicking that would bring about more optimal results, that is approaching what pharm grade HGH is capable of providing, results wise.

I'd be curious as to how many mg. of sermorelin would be needed on a daily basis.
    More can be better with HGH administrations, yes sir (more in terms of units and frequency of injections). With Sermorelin, it's for old folks in need of placebo, so 100-300mcg dosage at night is sufficient.... More is not better with Sermorelin, frequency of injections are what's beneficial (given the the ghrh analog only is active for minutes) - so youthful users of ghrh pin themselves with lower dosages 3x/day....
    Proximal likes this.

bsh
    Yes to the 2&6 I noticed a difference in the way I felt from the 2&6 as compared to just straight semorelin...

When I said cocktail I was referring to a cycle per say... I cycle and I cruse so I do like the to let's say fine tune myself... Sorry for the confusion
    Proximal likes this.

With Sermorelin, it's for old folks in need of placebo, so 100-300mcg dosage at night is sufficient.... More is not better with Sermorelin, frequency of injections are what's beneficial (given the the ghrh analog only is active for minutes) - so youthful users of ghrh pin themselves with lower dosages 3x/day....
    Yeah, I'm one of those old folks, lol - seriously though greatly appreciate the feedback & assistance.

bsh, glad you saw the advantage of 2 & 6, makes me feel like I'm on the right track.

From what everything everyone has said, looking forward to the next 6 mos.
    956Vette likes this.

bsh
    How many mg or mcg are in the 9mL bottle of Sermorelin? Why would it be of benefit to deviate from the industry standard 2-3mL vials (containing 2-5mg)? Do you indeed agree w/ the fact that it's prerequisite to be on a cocktail of hormones to see benefit from the ghrh analog?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3446790712.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	385.8 KB 
ID:	163225 2-5 ml bottle makes u buy more bottles, lol... It works out in there fav Not necessarily... I've done all the things I put in my body one at a time and in various configurations I found what I like... Everyone it different... I will say again if I didn't believe in this particular substance I would not be using it

Edit: I do use HGH also
    Last edited by bsh; 05-01-2016 at 04:02 PM.

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3446790712.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	385.8 KB 
ID:	163225 2-5 ml bottle makes u buy more bottles, lol... It works out in there fav Not necessarily... I've done all the things I put in my body one at a time and in various configurations I found what I like... Everyone it different... I will say again if I didn't believe in this particular substance I would not be using it

Edit: I do use HGH also
    That is what my bottle has, 9mg of each sermorelin/ghrp 2 and 6
    Last edited by joebailey1271; 05-01-2016 at 04:44 PM. Reason: wrong mg

I ended up getting ipamorelin to pair with the sermorelin. Been on the stack for over a week now. It's unbelievable how many carbohydrates I can consume now and stay lean. Thanks to the guy who recommended it in this thread

A few things I've noticed though is a lowered libido and more susceptibility to anxiety. Not sure if it's just in my head though

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Geez.... 400$ a month for sermorelin... what a scam.

You guys know that sermorelin is a 1st generation ghrh, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Geez.... 400$ a month for sermorelin... what a scam.

You guys know that sermorelin is a 1st generation ghrh, right?
    Not trying to sound stupid, but, can you explain the second sentence and the point you are making? Don't know if that is coming off as argumentative, it isn't meant to be, just want your opinion, thanks Mr. BB.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal
    Not trying to sound stupid, but, can you explain the second sentence and the point you are making? Don't know if that is coming off as argumentative, it isn't meant to be, just want your opinion, thanks Mr. BB.
    I was wondering what he meant by that too

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    All I'm saying is that sermorelin was the first ghrh synthesized, it has a very small window of usage as its has a less than 5 minutes life.
    2nd generation of ghrh, called mod grf 1-29, is basically sermorelin with some modification to have a longer life, it has a much more usefull life of 30 minutes. Both should not cost more than 30-40$ per month, at saturation dosage, and should be stacked with a ghrp, like ghrp-2 or ipamorelin.

Im sorry, but IMO the effects you guys are feeling are placebo, a GH pulse needs to occur inside the ghrh window for it to be amplified, otherwise there are no benefits... and 5 minutes window, you need a lot of luck.

Thanx BB - will show this to my TRT doc, not for the price aspect, fully respect its a "sellers market" out there if you want to get this stuff prescribed, but for what you stated about effectiveness.

I started mine 3 mos ago, because I wanted to give my first cycle every chance it had to succeed. However, by throwing in the new variable of increased Testosterone , there is no way I can determine the effectiveness or lack of, of just the Sermorelin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information