Magnum II is offline Associate Member

T3 on TRT - Results Experienced?

I am on 100 mgs of Test Cyp - 2 times per week. Diet is good (not perfect), but, bf is still high (19-20%). I will start T3 this week (50 mcgs ed). I have run T3 in the past on a Test & Deca Cycle. In those days, we ramped the dosage up at the start and down at conclusion--running 125 mcgs daily at peak. The results were slow and not very dramatic, I tended to accumulate water weight despite the use of AIs.

I'm wondering how quickly I can expect to see results using a steady dose of 50 mcgs. ed. I'm now 41 years old--workouts are still fairly intense although I'm not able to lift as much as I once did.

Wondering what results others have experienced running T3 while on TRT. Especially interested in speed of results.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    all depends on your diet simple mathematics if you want to lose weight don't eat as much taking T3 won't help in the slightest if your supplementing with additional calories

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    a little off but isnt 200 mg test c a bit high for trt. What ng/dl do u get from it?

U should aim for 600 but that should get u over 1000, making it long term unhealthy

Waiting for results of latest BW--for whatever reason, testosterone level results are slow to arrive. Last result was 375 ng/dl -- in range but still lower than desired. Endo agreed to raise the prescribed amount to 150mg/wk. from 200mg every two weeks, that was three weeks ago.

Med comes in 200mg/ml vial--I decided to pin the entire vial (twice per week) then check values. May reduce the weekly dose after reaching desired range. Agree that the goal is to reach desired range and maintain.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    If you were at 200 every two weeks and now are doing 200/wk that's a huge jump. You're on the right track pinning twice a week, but try dropping it to 75mg twice weekly to stay at the total 150/week your doctor prescribed. You can always go up later.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum II View Post
    I am on 100 mgs of Test Cyp - 2 times per week. Diet is good (not perfect), but, bf is still high (19-20%). I will start T3 this week (50 mcgs ed). I have run T3 in the past on a Test & Deca Cycle. In those days, we ramped the dosage up at the start and down at conclusion--running 125 mcgs daily at peak. The results were slow and not very dramatic, I tended to accumulate water weight despite the use of AIs.

I'm wondering how quickly I can expect to see results using a steady dose of 50 mcgs. ed. I'm now 41 years old--workouts are still fairly intense although I'm not able to lift as much as I once did.

Wondering what results others have experienced running T3 while on TRT. Especially interested in speed of results.
    Nothing special. Test from TRT will provide some protection from catabolism and that's it. Standard rules for fat loss still apply.

I'm on 50mcg T3 (plus 125mcg LT4) since august and I haven't experienced any weight loss, I'm already lean and don't need to, my goal was hormone replacement (I'm hypothyroid).

Yes, I guess I got a bit impatient when my initial numbers looked low after appx. 6 weeks on TRT. I'm expecting BW to show good progress this time and I'm prepared to drop down to prescribed amount. I realize more isn't necessarily better when it comes
    to TRT.

I am planning a 12-week Test-only cycle (probably 600 mg/wk) in the Spring of 2017 if all else goes well. But, that's a ways down the road from here. For now, I want to establish the correct base line TRT amount--intent is to stay on replacement therapy from here forward.

Thread Information