petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

E2 is high, but feel better at this number.

Just got my E2 tested. I feel great, but oddly enough, my e2 was a little high, 48 (range 8-35). However, I feel great, and when I take more arimidex than that, I have a hard time getting wood...and my libido sucks.

48 isn't nearly high enough for me to have to worry about gyno is it?? I feel great around there, is this ok or do I need to bump up arimidex anyway?

Thoughts?

balin is offline Junior Member
    Do you have any symptoms of gyno? If not I wouldn't worry about it. You levels may be what is best for you. It is an individual thing. Some guys do not feel better at higher doses of T and feel better in the mid range.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    Just got my E2 tested. I feel great, but oddly enough, my e2 was a little high, 48 (range 8-35). However, I feel great, and when I take more arimidex than that, I have a hard time getting wood...and my libido sucks.

48 isn't nearly high enough for me to have to worry about gyno is it?? I feel great around there, is this ok or do I need to bump up arimidex anyway?

Thoughts?
    Was that sensitive E2? If your feeling good I'd keep it where it is.

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Was that sensitive E2? If your feeling good I'd keep it where it is.
    it was the sensitive E2.....and I have no symptoms of gyno. I was under the impression gyno related stuff started occurring at a much higher level than mine..??

Thread Information