jonny8888 is offline New Member

Trying to figure out if i can afford to blast

posted this on the steroid forum but was advised to come here,

A while ago I joined this forum and began planning my first cycle. After reading about many of the symptoms of low testosterone I found I was suffering from them myself. So, I went to my doctor and after a very long journey of various tests, I was put on gels now finally nebido. I started on nebido 1g every 14 weeks, felt pretty shit towards the end so they bumped it down to 12. The minimum term is every 10 weeks and I expect I will be on that soon enough.

In the first couple of weeks I have symptoms of high e2, red face, insomnia, water retention, then at about week 5-6 my e2 dips and I know this ‘cause I start pissing all the time. I will mention this to my endo when I next see her, I’m sceptical any e2 management will be offered though.

I must admit I am enjoying the feeling of being on test, the confidence boost, feeling more focused and energetic, increased sex drive and increased strength at the gym.

I have been reading many people ‘blast and cruise while on TRT’, injecting extra test and taking pills to manage estrogen then simply coming off and staying on TRT rather than doing a PCT. I’m thinking about doing a blast myself sometime next year, but since this is something I will need to hide from my GP and endo I will have to get my bloods done privately. This could be very costly so I need to figure out how much the bloods are gonna cost me.

Now I’ve already had bloods done before I started TRT, as well as during my nebido cycles. So presumably I can use these bloods as my ‘baseline’. I found a private clinic near me which offers a ‘full hormone profile’ that consists of: -

• Lutenising Hormone (LH)
    • Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) –
    • Oestradiol –
    • Prolactin –
    Testosterone
    • Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) –

Considering I have my baseline levels already, would these tests be adequate during / after my blast?

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    if you need to make this thread - means you cannot afford to blast, simple. Regardless if you have enough money or power to do something - if questioning comes in to mind - its highly likely youre not ready/not worth it/cant afford it

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    if you need to make this thread - means you cannot afford to blast, simple. Regardless if you have enough money or power to do something - if questioning comes in to mind - its highly likely youre not ready/not worth it/cant afford it
    I disagree, it's something I really want to do, but I don't want to carefully plan my entire cycle only to find the bloods are unaffordable.

The bloods I mentioned above is £284 a pop. Which is doable for me, but will see if I can find it cheaper elsewhere.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    it will be individual experience for you. You know how world goes, most people cant afford all these new cars, houses, villas, holiday resort breaks or even normal daily things, yet they bury themselves volunterelly in loan contracts and credit card bills just later to find themselves at square 1, having no more than they had before they started and huge bill on top that they now clearly realize they cannot afford to pay.
    Hope you account for everything and make wise choices. Its not only about buying power and options, its alot to do if you will really have to pull it all off over a long time.
    I hope youre one of those few % who pulls off few tricks and turns momentum of responsibilities to your advantage to keep you going forward with results you desire. Most folks dont follow trough.
    What youre doing here is good, but big picture says if you have to reason for something - its not 100% for you.
    Good luck

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Where in the uk are you? Your local needle exchange might do them for free.

FYI your LH and FSH will bottom out anyway so no point getting those tested and you would need an E2 test not a standard oestrodial test.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Where in the uk are you? Your local needle exchange might do them for free.

FYI your LH and FSH will bottom out anyway so no point getting those tested and you would need an E2 test not a standard oestrodial test.
    Hey thank you for your response. I am based in woking, surrey. (UK). I had a look at my local needle exchanges a while back and couldn't find any that offered bloods for steroid users, they are mostly aimed at heroin users. I will have a look a little further away and see if I can find anythig.

Thread Information