Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By 2Sox
  • 1 Post By kolaking
  • 1 Post By 2Sox
  • 1 Post By kolaking

Thread: Hormone replacement therapy - What you need to know ~

kolaking is offline Associate Member

Hormone replacement therapy - What you need to know ~

1st. episode of the Q & A series featuring DR. Rand McClain on the core issues of HRT/TRT. https://youtu.be/a6o7FW_c7J4?list=PL...RCps09TDo0qNZ0
    Last edited by kolaking; 11-23-2016 at 08:40 AM.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you explain what you are sending a link to? Lots of bad stuff out there that can make toast out of your computer. Ditto for your other post. Thanks.
    kolaking likes this.

Muscle Insider on Youtube...Ask the Doc videos. No worries man. been here since '05...Just trying to throw out any and all info.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop posting videos without any subject or text.

Are you trying to increase views on the channel???

Again...Hey, I read all the forum rules, saw nothing that said this was against the rules. If there was a "Files" section like there are on a lot of other forums I post to on a myriad of subjects, I would have placed them there. Yeah, I guess you are right; I could have given them a better intro explanation. However, I just cut and pasted the video topic and was going to let the video speak for itself. Why so paranoid? Have there been problems with people trying to direct members to an encoded "virus" or other devious intention? I haven't been on here for 11 years to just all the sudden come and mislead folks or boost myself. My intentions as I've said were to just contribute some good info to the forum members. My apologies. Best wishes!
    Last edited by kolaking; 11-23-2016 at 08:41 AM.
    michael30 likes this.

2Sox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kolaking View Post
    Again...Hey, I read all the forum rules, saw nothing that said this was against the rules. If there was a "Files" section like there are on a lot of other forums I post to on a myriad of subjects, I would have placed them there. Yeah, I guess you are right; I could have given them a better intro explanation. However, I just cut and pasted the video topic and was going to let the video speak for itself. Why so paranoid? Have there been problems with people trying to direct members to an encoded "virus" or other devious intention? I haven't been on here for 11 years to just all the sudden come and mislead folks or boost myself. My intentions as I've said were to just contribute some good info to the forum members. My apologies. Best wishes!
    Kudos for being self-critical. No secret that there is much reason to have some healthy paranoia regarding links that have no accompanying explanation.
    kolaking likes this.

Certainly...I'm a logical person. I should have been more specific with the descriptions and corrected them. I'm here for everyone not just myself. I've been in this since 1987, before the rescheduling. This Dr. has some great videos and I wanted to share. Best wishes!
    michael30 likes this.

Thread Information