Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MTheoryFreak
  • 1 Post By Jay0536

Thread: Question about my TRT and a blast

MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Question about my TRT and a blast

I am a few weeks away from my 3 month labs. I have really responded well to my TRT dose of 100 per week. I am really considering doing a blast of 500 per week for 12 weeks following my next visit. After this visit, I do not have to return for 6 months. I am about to order 3 vials of test c 250 and 10 arimidex . This should get me through 12 weeks with a little left over. I plan on following all the advice I have found researching here. Some may say I should wait longer to start a blast. I guess I understand that to some degree. However, I am really close to my genetic potential. I am 40 and have worked out since I was a teenager off and on. More on than off. My diet is always really clean. I maintain a relatively low body fat. I get plenty of cardio. I have never done any gear until starting my TRT. Basically, I just really want to do a blast. I have said all this to ask this question. How long should I be off a blast before I return to the doctor for my 6 month checkup? I really don't want to mess anything up with him. If I start shortly after my next visit, I will have roughly 3 months for my labs to stabilize. From what I gather, this should be plenty of time for my labs to not tell on me when I go back. Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. I have really enjoyed being on this forum for the past 2 and a half months. I have learned so much. Thanks for that as well guys.

Jay0536 is offline New Member
    I can let you know tomorrow. I just stopped my cycle about 4 weeks and went back on my TRT dose. I have labs at 8:45 tomorrow morning. Everyone might be different but maybe it will give you an idea of a starting point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay0536 View Post
    I can let you know tomorrow. I just stopped my cycle about 4 weeks and went back on my TRT dose. I have labs at 8:45 tomorrow morning. Everyone might be different but maybe it will give you an idea of a starting point.

Thank you sir. I would love to know your results. Thanks for replying.
    Jay0536 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MTheoryFreak View Post
    Thank you sir. I would love to know your results. Thanks for replying.
    I will definitely let you know as soon as I get my results back.

MTheoryFreak likes this.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Your labs (IMO) will be totatally normalized by then. Personally I think you we dialed in just fine to do a blast.
    Keep it basic as u indicated, don't get cute. Too lazy o re-read, but HcG .

balin is offline Junior Member
    Mine usually return to normal within 3 weeks from that dosage. Higher dosages with longer acting esters can take a few more weeks to normalize.

I got my results back today. I was at 900 so maybe 6 weeks or so would be a better option. But even for the last 4 weeks I've been doing 200mg a week split into two doses.

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTheoryFreak View Post
    I am a few weeks away from my 3 month labs. I have really responded well to my TRT dose of 100 per week. I am really considering doing a blast of 500 per week for 12 weeks following my next visit. After this visit, I do not have to return for 6 months. I am about to order 3 vials of test c 250 and 10 arimidex. This should get me through 12 weeks with a little left over. I plan on following all the advice I have found researching here. Some may say I should wait longer to start a blast. I guess I understand that to some degree. However, I am really close to my genetic potential. I am 40 and have worked out since I was a teenager off and on. More on than off. My diet is always really clean. I maintain a relatively low body fat. I get plenty of cardio. I have never done any gear until starting my TRT. Basically, I just really want to do a blast. I have said all this to ask this question. How long should I be off a blast before I return to the doctor for my 6 month checkup? I really don't want to mess anything up with him. If I start shortly after my next visit, I will have roughly 3 months for my labs to stabilize. From what I gather, this should be plenty of time for my labs to not tell on me when I go back. Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. I have really enjoyed being on this forum for the past 2 and a half months. I have learned so much. Thanks for that as well guys.
    I’m considering doing this same plan. Did it work out for you?

Thread Information