Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

New to TRT. low libido needs help

my TRT isn't prescription
    it's Test E. (i'll be using Test U within the year.)
    i am new to TRT. age 33. (was tired of the crash)
    take HCG (just discovered i'm taking double the recommended 1000 vs 500iu per week)
    was experiencing some low libido and that's my concern here in this thread.

i noticed it before and especially after taking a 2 week vacation and couldn't take my gear on the plane with me because i didn't want to risk it.

after getting back and injecting test and HCG. i noticed that i didn't get almost immediately more horny like i used to when beginning a cycle. I believe it's a TRT thing and unlike going from natty to enhanced, but i digress. to bring my libido back i tried a few things.

i popped 100mg clomid, didn't seem to really improve libido, but increased semen levels. last night i popped 100mg more and took bromocripton. it's the second night i've been taking bromocripton and about the 4th week since coming back from vacation and now i think my libido has improved. -thought boners, desire and heavier feeling balls. so my question is what is it that has improved my libido? test, bromo, clomid, a combo of those? the HCG sure as heck wasn't doing jack and the clomid was barely working. Bromocripton is used in ED for hypogondalism. that what it is? bromo safe for long term use?

And the bigger question what is the sustainable norm that i should follow on TRT?

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    not so much as a peep?

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blood work is the single most important aspect of TRT. Not having blood work is like trying to correct a problem with a car without having driven it, heard from another what is wrong, or looking at the car yourself.

Thread Information