TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

TN Pharma TOSTREX+ is this stuff real ? Please Help

Hi All
    I have low T (ranges between 8-12nmol/L with free at about 0.18). Unfortunately I live in the UK and the NHS see this as ‘Normal’ for a male. However everything I read suggests it’s that of a 80 year old male. I had the normal symptoms. I did some cycles in my 20’s which could be responsible for this. Anyway I decided after 3 failed visits to endocrinologist to just get some myself. Only place I could fine was the dark web.

I managed to get Tostrex+ 4% from TN Pharma Trusted Nutrition..... question is can I ‘Trust’ them ? Any experience with this company and or their Tostrex product ?

I plan to go back to the doctor and get my bloods done in a few weeks to see for sure if the stuff has had an impact or not. But in the mean time I am desperate for some feedback on the products likelihood of being real or not.

Picture of the bottle below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MNtQotsmVsk887zx7
    Last edited by TIM; 08-11-2020 at 06:45 AM.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TIM View Post
    Hi All
    I have low T (ranges between 8-12nmol/L with free at about 0.18). Unfortunately I live in the UK and the NHS see this as ‘Normal’ for a male. However everything I read suggests it’s that of a 80 year old male. I had the normal symptoms. I did some cycles in my 20’s which could be responsible for this. Anyway I decided after 3 failed visits to endocrinologist to just get some myself. Only place I could fine was the dark web.

I managed to get Tostrex+ 4% from TN Pharma Trusted Nutrition..... question is can I ‘Trust’ them ? Any experience with this company and or their Tostrex product ?

I plan to go back to the doctor and get my bloods done in a few weeks to see for sure if the stuff has had an impact or not. But in the mean time I am desperate for some feedback on the products likelihood of being real or not.

Picture of the bottle below

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MNtQotsmVsk887zx7
    I'll preface this by saying I've been wrong on more than a few occasions during my time on this earth. This could be another. And I'm probably the least knowledgeable person when it comes to all the different sources out there, but I'm fairly good at research and pretty decent at sniffing out some bullshit. That being said, in my opinion, this company is either fill of shit or dumb as shit. They're obviously not a legit legal business selling product like DNP spray(?) And tren (not a FDA approved drug) yet they post their US address on their website. Also their address is empty space best I can tell. It's regular retail space in a large building so they should have a suite number but they don't. Unless they're posing as the law firm also at that address. Lol They claim "research purposes only" but then sell injectable aas which I've never seen a legitimate research chem or supplement company do. So I don't know what to think but I wouldn't have a lot of faith. At this point I'd call it a win that you even received a product. At least you got to open a package. Maybe you got a gel SARM? But again, I could be wrong.

Why are you messing with Gels anyway. You've got good uk options for injectables. One is frequently discussed on this site. Good luck.

TIM
    Yeah I did find the same things you did which made me question if it’s real or not. The bottle looks of high quality but who knows. Going to read up on injectable method. All I want is slightly above average levels nothing crazy. This change has to be for life not short term.

TIM
    Thanks for your response
    Yeah I did some research on injectables and I should have gone down that route .... I will definately switch to Injectables

What is the UK source you mentioned ? if you are allowed to say ? I mean I can get what ever from the Dark Web but if there is better options in the UK that would be great.

Thread Information