Thread: frozen vial

Closhmo is offline Junior Member

frozen vial

one of my bags got lost in the airport and i didnt receive i until the next day. i had a vial with about 2ml left in it and when i got it it was all frozen. it was like -10 last night. this morning i see some oil but i also see crystals on the side of the vial. anyway to save this?? thanks. whats weird is i also had an unopened vial in my luggage and it didnt freeze.

Closhmo is offline Junior Member
    i put it in hot water and it seems to be back to normal. safe to use?? i dont like waste

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Closhmo View Post
    i put it in hot water and it seems to be back to normal. safe to use?? i dont like waste
    It should be. It just crashed from the cold temps. Now that you have it back in solution (make sure it all in solution;no crystals) and et it sit for a day or two @ room temp and make sure it holds.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information