Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: Var+TRT pregnancy?

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Var+TRT pregnancy?

I was just wondering, since now that it seems my balls are back in operation ( size ejaculate volume etc) being that I'm on TRT, would adding something like 50mg of Var a do any harm? Logically to me, I makes sense that since I am supposed to be on TRT for life anyway, I don't see how something like var could interfer so long as the HCG is working...

And if that is ok, then couldn't one theoritically be on a full blown cycle and take HCG, ensuring that their balls are still functional and still be fertile?

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I was just wondering, since now that it seems my balls are back in operation ( size ejaculate volume etc) being that I'm on TRT, would adding something like 50mg of Var a do any harm? Logically to me, I makes sense that since I am supposed to be on TRT for life anyway, I don't see how something like var could interfer so long as the HCG is working...

And if that is ok, then couldn't one theoritically be on a full blown cycle and take HCG, ensuring that their balls are still functional and still be fertile?
    If you're going to use supplemental steroids , it's probably your best bet. It will suppress the HPTA, but then again TRT will do that anyway. The nice thing about Anavar is that it will not elevate hemoglobin, but it will do a number on liver enzymes at that level, so cycling is still recommended.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Know a few guys on TRT that have gotten their wife pregnant. If you want to speed it up give her HCG injections as well. HCG in a woman is indicated for pregnancy.

I have heard that as well, however, HCG increases chance of twinning which I don't want to happen due to possible complications

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    If you're going to use supplemental steroids, it's probably your best bet. It will suppress the HPTA, but then again TRT will do that anyway. The nice thing about Anavar is that it will not elevate hemoglobin, but it will do a number on liver enzymes at that level, so cycling is still recommended.
    Right, that is what I figured, so what if I wanted to do 500mg of cyp and run some tren too, screw the var, or is that just too much gear and will effect the recovering process...but then I don't see why it would if I'm on HCG

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    The nice thing about Anavar is that it will not elevate hemoglobin, but it will do a number on liver enzymes at that level, so cycling is still recommended.
    I've not seen VAR at moderate dosages ever really effect liver values that bad at all. its not near as hepatoxic as other oral AAS like anadrol . in fact, VAR is prescribed to treat alcoholic liver disease (because of its regenerative possibilities).
    also why I find it funny when guys are giving chicks cycle advice on VAR and instruct them to run liver support. At the dosages that women take of VAR (10mg) there is not going to be any effect on the liver.

I also know of any anti aging doctor who prescribes VAR to tons of clients and he has also confirmed he has never seen elevated liver values associated with VAR use.

now if you want to run a stupid high dose of 100-150mg , then yeah of course that could be negative on the liver. but pretty much any compound on earth at too high a dose is going to have negative effects on the liver.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Right, that is what I figured, so what if I wanted to do 500mg of cyp and run some tren too, screw the var, or is that just too much gear and will effect the recovering process...but then I don't see why it would if I'm on HCG
    HCG isn't a miracle drug.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've not seen VAR at moderate dosages ever really effect liver values that bad at all. its not near as hepatoxic as other oral AAS like anadrol . in fact, VAR is prescribed to treat alcoholic liver disease (because of its regenerative possibilities).
    also why I find it funny when guys are giving chicks cycle advice on VAR and instruct them to run liver support. At the dosages that women take of VAR (10mg) there is not going to be any effect on the liver.

I also know of any anti aging doctor who prescribes VAR to tons of clients and he has also confirmed he has never seen elevated liver values associated with VAR use.

now if you want to run a stupid high dose of 100-150mg , then yeah of course that could be negative on the liver. but pretty much any compound on earth at too high a dose is going to have negative effects on the liver.
    My personal experience is that levels as low as 10 mg per day will elevate AST and ALT to borderline high. Doses of 15-20 mg usually push it over.

Here's a study that showed a does-response increase in AST/ALT in a very large randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study with Anavar treated HIV patients at doses of 0, 20, 40, and 80 mg. All doses showed mean elevated AST/ALT levels, increasing with increasing dose within the first 4 to 8 weeks of therapy. Three subjects were discontinued from the 40 mg group and 4 subjects from the 80 mg group due to liver toxicity.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16540931. Full text of the article is available on-line. you have to dig into the paper to find this information.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    My personal experience is that levels as low as 10 mg per day will elevate AST and ALT to borderline high. Doses of 15-20 mg usually push it over.

Here's a study that showed a does-response increase in AST/ALT in a very large randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical study with Anavar treated HIV patients at doses of 0, 20, 40, and 80 mg. All doses showed mean elevated AST/ALT levels, increasing with increasing dose within the first 4 to 8 weeks of therapy. Three subjects were discontinued from the 40 mg group and 4 subjects from the 80 mg group due to liver toxicity.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16540931. Full text of the article is available on-line. you have to dig into the paper to find this information.
    its interesting that such a low dose would effect your liver values that much..

in regards to the study-- being Auto Immune Disorders can effect and compromise the liver it might of been expected that an alkalated drug could raise liver values. those same people would probably of had similar effects from taking Tylenol.

I'd like to see a study where healthy individuals take VAR at moderate dosages and have liver values checked.

in regards to the study-- being Auto Immune Disorders can effect and compromise the liver it might of been expected that an alkalated drug could raise liver values. those same people would probably of had similar effects from taking Tylenol.

I'd like to see a study where healthy individuals take VAR at moderate dosages and have liver values checked.
    Hey brother, what's your opinion on my questions..

would a 50mg var cycle for about 8 weeks affect my fertility...

if not,

would a cycle of lets say, 400 cyp and 200 tren e do anything to it, so long as I'm on HCG ?

500 is not necessary.

right now im doing 150mg cyp, 1000iu hcg per week, only .50 armidex a week, HGH 3ius ED, and cycling clen 3 weeks on, 1 off (cutting up)

I was thinking just throwing some var in there to see how that works out if it has no ill effects and maybe just go into a cycle like i mentioned above... since things are working properly now.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    HCG isn't a miracle drug.
    Right, I understand taht, but if the who issue with fertility is ITT, and I am already on TRT for life, I don't see how logically ANY dose of any drugs would matter, unless they could override HCG 's abilities or make it less effective or something

I doubt we'll ever see an Anavar study ever done with healthy individuals. It's only approved uses are for people with various wasting diseases, so I doubt any Ethics Committee would ever approve such a study. It's possible that their illness may have had an impact on the ability to metabolize Anavar. It is also possible that their livers were already stressed with other medications taken for the illness, and the Anavar just pushed them over. However, my personal experience (and many many labs) indicate that even low doses of Anavar do affect liver enzymes, it's just a matter of degree. I did a lot of experimenting with Anavar and oral Winstrol because both steroids are very highly effective at suppressing SHBG production, and I have very high natural levels of SHBG. In the end, I went with low dose (5 mg daily) Winstrol (stanozolole) because it was more effective and much less expensive. At 5 mg, I keep my liver labs all within normal.

Right, I understand taht, but if the who issue with fertility is ITT, and I am already on TRT for life, I don't see how logically ANY dose of any drugs would matter, unless they could override HCG's abilities or make it less effective or something
    I tend to agree with your statement. Your HPTA is already messed up with all the steroids . If you do become fertile, it will be driven by the HCG . HCG has both LH and FSH like activity, so that replaces the lost FSH for initiating spermatogenesis. The LH like activity at doses of around 1000 IUs per week should bring ITT levels back to normal, so there will be proper sperm cell maturation.

I tend to agree with your statement. Your HPTA is already messed up with all the steroids. If you do become fertile, it will be driven by the HCG. HCG has both LH and FSH like activity, so that replaces the lost FSH for initiating spermatogenesis. The LH like activity at doses of around 1000 IUs per week should bring ITT levels back to normal, so there will be proper sperm cell maturation.
    Its been almost 3 months and my testes have grown larger and things seem to be operating normally now, so its just a matter of time until my wife gets pregnant...i just was trying to make sure if adding other things would ruin this process but it doesn't make sense that it would..

so ill throw a bit a var on top of my current regime then

Thread Information