Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By APIs

Thread: Empower Pharmacy and Excelmale

YERDADDY is offline New Member

Empower Pharmacy and Excelmale

I am a Defy patient and a member at Excelmale forum. There was a thread on ExcelMale forum this morning that mentioned this FDA report on Empower pharmacy:

https://www.fda.gov/downloads/AboutF.../UCM594696.pdf

This thread disappeared not long after it showed up. I am very upset about this. If the charges are bogus, fine. Show us how so. But Nelson prefers to squash any discussion of it? This could affect the well being of members of his community. Like I posted in the thread, mistakes happen, but to refuse to take the proper cGMP response, investigate and document findings and explain how to keep them from reoccurring is NEGLIGENCE. Toxins in injectables and dosage problems in the HCG are SAFETY ISSUES.

It's Nelson's forum to do with as he wishes. But if he wants to pretend it's all about the well-being of us patients but squashes any discussion critical to the people who are making our medicine when they drop the ball, he is a shill.

It is NOT fair to us to not allow this discussion. I would private message Nelson at the forums but he doesn't have a message box. I looked to contact Dr. Saya through the forum but same thing.
    Last edited by YERDADDY; 02-25-2018 at 08:13 PM.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Having worked in Pharma for over 25 years I wouldnt be overly concerned about this and I actually use them for certain meds. These reports are referred to as 483s and reference what inspectors consider to be poor manufacturing standards found during an on-site inspection. In the grand scope of things, these particular observations appear to be rather minor, as I have seen much worse in my career. It's not uncommon for FDA to find something during such an inspection and nothing comes of it if the matters are addressed. FDA will thoroughly follow up on these findings & all corrections must be fully documented to their complete satisfaction. If their facility was truly a mess, they would not be open for business right now. If there were serious violations, FDA would move to have them shut down and would publish such action(s) on their website for the public to see...
    almostgone likes this.

YERDADDY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by APIs View Post
    Having worked in Pharma for over 25 years I wouldnt be overly concerned about this and I actually use them for certain meds. These reports are referred to as 483s and reference what inspectors consider to be poor manufacturing standards found during an on-site inspection. In the grand scope of things, these particular observations appear to be rather minor, as I have seen much worse in my career. It's not uncommon for FDA to find something during such an inspection and nothing comes of it if the matters are addressed. FDA will thoroughly follow up on these findings & all corrections must be fully documented to their complete satisfaction. If their facility was truly a mess, they would not be open for business right now. If there were serious violations, FDA would move to have them shut down and would publish such action(s) on their website for the public to see...
    Thank you. That makes sense.

Thread Information