fossilk1 is offline Junior Member

10 months off T

I was wondering if anyone has tried Triptorelin GnRH 100mcg 1 shot and done, after a failed PCT attempt? Has anyone that was or is experiencing Hypogonadism and has tried this peptide to jump start their system?

I am 10 months off everything and was on Clomid 50mg twice a week prescribed for several months which got my testosterone around 400, and increasing my FSH and LH. But I am curious if giving this a shot would help me or suppress me more?
    Last edited by fossilk1; 02-21-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fossilk1 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone has tried Triptorelin GnRH 100mcg 1 shot and done, after a failed PCT attempt? Has anyone that was or is experiencing Hypogonadism and has tried this peptide to jump start their system?

I am 10 months off everything and was on Clomid 50mg twice a week prescribed for several months which got my testosterone around 400, and increasing my FSH and LH. But I am curious if giving this a shot would help me or suppress me more?
    I can't imagine that it would help and there's a good chance that it will make matters much worse. GnRH receptors easily down regulate, so blasting them with 100 mcg does not sound like a good idea. My own research in animals from many (MANY) years ago showed that 1 mcg was sufficient to induce a physiological pulse of LH in a 165 pound animal. Unpublished research from some old colleagues showed that constant infusion of small doses of GnRH rapidly desensitized the pituitary through down regulation of receptors (within a day or so). Again, blasting it with 100 mcg might cause serious down regulation of receptors.

If clomid worked in restoring gonadotropin secretion, it would indicate that your pituitary respond just fine to endogenous GnRH secretion when it occurred, and that your problem is with negative E feedback on endogenous GnRH secretion itself. Since blocking E at the hypothalamic level via clomid seemed to help, I'm wondering what your E levers are?

My recommendation is that before you try to invent a new restart protocol, that you cruise the bodybuilding forums and ask for their advice, or to see if someone else has tried this. Synthetic GnRH has been commercially available since the mid 1980s, so chances are that someone has experimented with his before. Given that there's not much chatter on it, I'm assuming not with much success.

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    I can't imagine that it would help and there's a good chance that it will make matters much worse. GnRH receptors easily down regulate, so blasting them with 100 mcg does not sound like a good idea. My own research in animals from many (MANY) years ago showed that 1 mcg was sufficient to induce a physiological pulse of LH in a 165 pound animal. Unpublished research from some old colleagues showed that constant infusion of small doses of GnRH rapidly desensitized the pituitary through down regulation of receptors (within a day or so). Again, blasting it with 100 mcg might cause serious down regulation of receptors.

If clomid worked in restoring gonadotropin secretion, it would indicate that your pituitary respond just fine to endogenous GnRH secretion when it occurred, and that your problem is with negative E feedback on endogenous GnRH secretion itself. Since blocking E at the hypothalamic level via clomid seemed to help, I'm wondering what your E levers are?

My recommendation is that before you try to invent a new restart protocol, that you cruise the bodybuilding forums and ask for their advice, or to see if someone else has tried this. Synthetic GnRH has been commercially available since the mid 1980s, so chances are that someone has experimented with his before. Given that there's not much chatter on it, I'm assuming not with much success.
    Thank you for the feedback. That is what I assumed, I am going to stay far away from it.

I will attach my levels when I was on Clomid 25mg everyday, and when I came off Clomid.

Right now an Endocrinologist told me to not take anything so I am not on anything except Ativan 2mg when needed. Symptoms are frequent urination, weak appetite, crazy mood swings (angry, crying, the worst lol).

One Doctor told me he would try Clomid 50mg twice a week for a long time. But I have to pay out of pocket for that doctor.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Triptorelin GnRH-fb2d9546-47ae-4105-9e5b-ee44c0f0aef5.jpeg   Triptorelin GnRH-7b36f05d-8346-4c2b-a0b9-a85875dce9ec.jpeg   Triptorelin GnRH-0ef15b23-04d3-4cab-8c5e-5c420fb1d06d.jpeg   Triptorelin GnRH-72070fd9-6915-4a8b-9fad-02be41c87fff.jpeg  
    Last edited by fossilk1; 02-19-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Any advice on labs and symptoms?

Thread Information