YERDADDY is offline New Member

New here. New to TRT.

Hello! I am just finishing up my third week on TRT. I'm 48. Old, short, fat, and slow. Used to be quite the male specimen but I haven't taken care of myself for a few decades now.
    I got sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. Lost 15 pounds over the last couple years and started eating better when my Dr did bloods and my cholesterol was 280. Dropped that to like 243 in 3 months. Despite an improved diet even after dropping from 245 to 230 it's like I'm just stuck here.
    Went with Defy medical. Initial TT 342. Prescribed 70 mg Test cyp, 500iu HCG , and .25 mg anastrozole all every 3.5 days. Started working out again. Feeling better already. Gonna get this dialed in and stick with the weights and if all goes well then I am thinking about starting a blast in 2019. Nothing crazy, maybe something like 10 weeks just test at 350-400 mg a week.
    Last edited by YERDADDY; 02-22-2018 at 10:16 PM.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    You will feel a lot better once you get your weight down. Not sure if the additional test will help.. If you are getting results I would maintain. Review diet section. Are you tracking your calories, macros, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyGlove1 View Post
    Are you tracking your calories, macros, etc?
    No. Just cut out the fried stuff and fast food. More salads and less cholesterol. No sweets, but I never ate much of that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by YERDADDY View Post
    No. Just cut out the fried stuff and fast food. More salads and less cholesterol. No sweets, but I never ate much of that anyway.
    I understand! I would highly encourage you to at least download myfitnesspal and go from there. start measuring food so you know how much you are actually eating. There are some good diet info in the stickys.

I'll check it out. Thanks!

You are welcome! Lot of good information here. Stick around and keep reading.

Thread Information