GSXRvi6 is offline Member

Female HRT cyp dosage

I've been doing some searching and searched here and didn't come up with anything solid - what are some of the typical female HRT cyp dosages that are out there?

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    I've been doing some searching and searched here and didn't come up with anything solid - what are some of the typical female HRT cyp dosages that are out there?
    I have heard and read that 5 to 10 mg per week is fairly common.

I probably would not try to dose that low with typical cyp at 200mg per ml. Work with either 100mg per ml or maybe even 50mg per ml, though you may need to get the latter compounded. Or maybe 50mg is common for lady trt, idk.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I have heard and read that 5 to 10 mg per week is fairly common.

I probably would not try to dose that low with typical cyp at 200mg per ml. Work with either 100mg per ml or maybe even 50mg per ml, though you may need to get the latter compounded. Or maybe 50mg is common for lady trt, idk.
    At my Dr. office they use 100mg/ml Pfizer Depo-test for the ladies. I'm not familiar enough to recommend a female dosage. I just recall they had to double up the injection volume on me a long time ago when I got in office shots. (they ran out of 200mg/ml for men).
    Last edited by almostgone; 03-21-2023 at 06:10 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information