ozraelised is offline New Member

Using Clomind instead of testosterone for TRT ?

hi,

Someone said to me to use Clomind at about 25mg everyday instead of testosterone for TRT?

Any thought ?

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    It can work for people whose testes are still doing their job. To figure that out, u need to have a blood test with LH, FSH and Total Testosterone at the very least. I recommend reading the stickies about it, and of course find a good doc (which is no easy feat).

It's also worth knowing that clomid can have side effects, some of them are similar to low T symptoms, and in many cases even if the T level is good on it, it doesn't provide the same subjective wellbeing improvement that testosterone + HCG can do.
    Last edited by Ephemeral; 03-16-2018 at 01:33 AM.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    I was on 2 clomid protocols, one had me at normal levels and one had me at 1.5x the maximum normal level. Lile 1500ng/dl

Both i felt worse than i do on nebido

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozraelised View Post
    hi,

Someone said to me to use Clomind at about 25mg everyday instead of testosterone for TRT?

Any thought ?
    It's not a sustainable treatment. Clomid has too many estrogenic side effects. You just won't feel right even though your T levels may be good. My advice, if you need TRT, then get real TRT.

ozraelised is offline New Member
    hi all,

Thanks for the information ,
    I think its time to do again my based blood test again , and getting all that I need for the TRT.

I was training today and was thinking lol - do I want to do TRT or do I want to do a proper cycle , beginner one. lots to think about and of course again thank for your advice and sharing it .

I've seen doc's prescribe clomid for TRT treatment. It was with generally with Test. Test is the industry standard in TRT. Go to a doc and get a script for TRT.

fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    I was on Clomid 25mg everyday for 3 months. Didn’t work for me. From all the doctors I have seen, they explained that protocol was terrible. I had a good anti aging doctor and endocrinologist both say take 50mg twice a week for as long as I needed it. At that point I didn’t want to go through the side effects of Clomid and concluded on TRT. So far i’m happy.

Thread Information