Jekin2196 is offline New Member

Unhappy Need advice 26y/o low t and LH

Hi,I recently just had some blood work yesterday. I am 26 y/o, weigh 141lb 12%BF Nutrition 350C/200P/70F Trained 4yrs,as a skinny guy.

frequent urination, low libido,muscle lose,sex drive bad.

Before that,i had done 1 cycle 2years ago.
    2016 Test-e Following thread by my-first-cycle-planning-executing-successful-first-cycle
    - Week 1 to 12: Test E @ 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    - Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 250 i u every 3.5 days (500 i u/week total)
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimi @ 0.25m g every other day (From day 2 up until P CT starts)

after pct have my blood test 2016:
    -Serum Estradiol 66.1pmol/L (40.4-161.5)
    -FSH 1.48 IU/L (0.95-11.95)
    -LH 1.4 IU/L (0.57-12.07)
    -SHBG 34.6 nmol/l
    -Test 20.30 nmol/l (4.94-32.03)
    -Free Test 0.416 nmol/L (0.108-0.521)

Muscle lose,weak,libido,no energy,dessprestion.
    ------------------------------------------------
    But after 2yrs i'm getting feel little bit better.
    so having kids with my wife last years 2017,and it work.
    then i have another blood test 2018
    -Serum Estradiol 47.7pmol/L (40.4-161.5)
    -FSH 1.75 IU/L (0.95-11.95)
    -LH 1.41 IU/L (0.57-12.07)
    -SHBG 35 nmol/l
    -Test 16.41 nmol/l (4.94-32.03)
    -Free Test 0.3 nmol/L (0.108-0.521)

seen like T is lower then 2016. LH and FSH is normal range or low?
    My doc advice me to take HCG and Clomid.
    Anybody can give me advice what im gonna do?Just hope can go back to my normal level.I know i'm done stupid things.
    SORRY FOR POOR ENGLISH
    Last edited by Jekin2196; 03-30-2018 at 09:53 PM.

Bump for waiting answer

Quote Originally Posted by Jekin2196 View Post
    Hi,I recently just had some blood work yesterday. I am 26 y/o, weigh 141lb 12%BF Nutrition 350C/200P/70F Trained 4yrs,as a skinny guy.

seen like T is lower then 2016. LH and FSH is normal range or low?
    My doc advice me to take HCG and Clomid.
    Anybody can give me advice what im gonna do?Just hope can go back to my normal level.I know i'm done stupid things.
    SORRY FOR POOR ENGLISH
    Your FSH and LH seems low. Your Test is also on the low side. HCG and Nolvadex is prescribed to try and increase your LSH/LH numbers. If your testes can be jump started, it will produce Test. If not, you're probably a good candidate for TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Your FSH and LH seems low. Your Test is also on the low side. HCG and Nolvadex is prescribed to try and increase your LSH/LH numbers. If your testes can be jump started, it will produce Test. If not, you're probably a good candidate for TRT.
    Thank you ! i will do HCG with nolvadex ,will post BW after few month.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your total and free T are mid range, so your values are totally normal. LH and FSH are hormones which may have fluctuations during the day, and to me your numbers seen in conjuction with the T levels look normal.

Dont know when the 2016 bloods were taken, but if less than 8 weeks after PCT, it may be skewed as there could still be some stimulation from the pct meds.

Be careful with what you medicate with as all meds have side effects.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your total and free T are mid range, so your values are totally normal. LH and FSH are hormones which may have fluctuations during the day, and to me your numbers seen in conjuction with the T levels look normal.

Dont know when the 2016 bloods were taken, but if less than 8 weeks after PCT, it may be skewed as there could still be some stimulation from the pct meds.

Agree. Also, HCG is going to be suppressive to the HPTA. Not sure why you or your doc is considering it. Clomid might help bring up the gonadotropin levels, but my experience is that it's not a sustainable solution. Your hormone numbers look to be pretty normal to me. You can't do TRT by feel. To what are you comparing your feel? While on steroids . This is one of the problems with guys coming off steroids, they have a skewed conception of what normal feels like. Also, it takes quite a while for your hormones (and your responses to them) to come back to normal.

My advice is not to mess with your system any more and wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

2016 bloods were taken after pct 4 month.Maybe it seen normal but i can feel my ball is smaller then before.Thats sad man.
    I will keep search more thread and understanding before taking the meds. appreciate !
    Last edited by Jekin2196; 04-04-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Agree. Also, HCG is going to be suppressive to the HPTA. Not sure why you or your doc is considering it. Clomid might help bring up the gonadotropin levels, but my experience is that it's not a sustainable solution. Your hormone numbers look to be pretty normal to me. You can't do TRT by feel. To what are you comparing your feel? While on steroids . This is one of the problems with guys coming off steroids, they have a skewed conception of what normal feels like. Also, it takes quite a while for your hormones (and your responses to them) to come back to normal.

My advice is not to mess with your system any more and wait it out.
    Okay appreciate your advice.I'll see what i can do.

Thread Information