ozraelised is offline New Member

Is it possible to do TRT with Primoteston or Sustanon

hi all,

Is it possible to do TRT with Primoteston or Sustanon , instead of "normal testosterone ?

If yes : can you please let us know the dose and frequency of injections (every day or every other day etc,,,)

I heard that using those products and not normal testosterone can have a better results for TRT.

Cheers

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozraelised View Post
    hi all,

Is it possible to do TRT with Primoteston or Sustanon , instead of "normal testosterone ?

If yes : can you please let us know the dose and frequency of injections (every day or every other day etc,,,)

I heard that using those products and not normal testosterone can have a better results for TRT.

Cheers
    For TRT you want to use large testosterone esters (usually cypionate or enanthate ) because they can provide stable testosterone levels and you don't have to inject them more frequently than E3D (every 3 days). Sustanon is a blend of all kinds of testosterone esters, I see no point in using it, and it definitely wouldn't work better than cypionate or enanthate. I guess if you would inject it every other day than it could work, but why make your life harder.

Primoteston Depot, if I see it correctly, is just pure enanthate, so it would be exactly as good as any other brand of enanthate (assuming it's legit stuff). So whoever told you that Sus or Primoteston would work better doesn't really know what he's talking about.
    Last edited by Ephemeral; 04-28-2018 at 04:35 AM.

hi Ephemeral,

Thank you for the reply, yes I did some reading and more reading and you right. I agree.
    I have ask that person the question for his reasons for this and I am interesting to see what he will say.

I am sticking to my every 3.5 days with test-E

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral View Post
    For TRT you want to use large testosterone esters (usually cypionate or enanthate ) because they can provide stable testosterone levels and you don't have to inject them more frequently than E3D (every 3 days). Sustanon is a blend of all kinds of testosterone esters, I see no point in using it, and it definitely wouldn't work better than cypionate or enanthate. I guess if you would inject it every other day than it could work, but why make your life harder.

Primoteston Depot, if I see it correctly, is just pure enanthate, so it would be exactly as good as any other brand of enanthate (assuming it's legit stuff). So whoever told you that Sus or Primoteston would work better doesn't really know what he's talking about.
    its funny, sustanon is least proffered for TRT but IT was actually invented for TRT.

Stupid science dicks. can't get nothing right.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozraelised View Post
    hi all,

Cheers
    My understanding is that Primoteston is just Schering's brand name for Testosterone-Enanthate (t-eth). Therefore, standard dosing schedules we've discussed countless times in various posts would apply:
    1) Start with 100mg per week split into at least 2 (50mg) doses per week. I much prefer 40mg every 3 days (E3D).
    2) Do not add in an AI or HCG until after you optimize your T dose and then layer in the HCG and AI (if even necessary)
    3) Follow up you initial dosing of 100mg per week in 6 weeks with a full set of labs and make a decision on whether or not to adjust the dose and/or whether an AI is or is not required (probably not). If an increase in warranted by the labs, bump the dose up to 120mg per week and repeat the labs in 6 weeks. most guys do not need to go above 120 mg per week.

Regarding Sustanon, it can and is used for TRT in the EU but not in the USA (not approved for human use here). Since it's not available world wide for human use, it is not typically used in published TRT protocols. Sustanon 250 is a blend of 4 T-esters, but there was also a Sustanon 100, but it is no longer commercially available anywhere. It has a unique steroid profile in that the propionante esters are relatively quick to kick in but with short half lives and the longer esters will stick around to some degree for months. However, I don't see the benefit of using it over T-eth if that is available to you.

Sustanon 250
    30 mg testosterone propionate
    60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
    60 mg testosterone isocaproate
    100 mg testosterone decanoate

Sustanon 100
    20 mg testosterone propionate
    40 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
    40 mg testosterone isocaproate

hi Youthful55guy,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate the time.
    I am into my 6 week of TRT with 120mg a week split to 60mg Monday and Friday and 120iu HCG the same time.
    I feel much better manage to drop some body fat and excises regally (sometime to much )

I read about Primoteston or Sustanon and yes testosterone E is a good option.

I am happy at this stage with my routine , and next week I do my other blood test to check and see the test level and the estrogen level.

I am wondering if there is anything I can take to help with fat burning, so far I am doing well.
    On the scale I lost some weight but on the body you can see the diff - and just for the records I dont care about the look its just a good indication that my TRT is working.

would love to be able to shed some more fat from the mid section the problem with less calories due to my Karate I find it really hard.

The Test E and Test Cyp ester has about the same half life. For TRT, you can take Test E shots once a week and you'll be fine. The dosage is low so it won't wreak havoc with your blood levels. If you're running higher dose, like 500mg/wk, for a cycle then break the shots up to two per week.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The Test E and Test Cyp ester has about the same half life. For TRT, you can take Test E shots once a week and you'll be fine. The dosage is low so it won't wreak havoc with your blood levels. If you're running higher dose, like 500mg/wk, for a cycle then break the shots up to two per week.
    Thank you !!!!
    Is that hard to move from and back trt and cycle?

Thread Information