sfour_tay is offline Member

Doctor open to talking about hcg while on TRT. Looking for articles to bring to her.

I will be the first to admit the trt clinic I go to is not an ENDO or anywhere close. It is a business, I understand this. But the owner of the clinic and the doctor said they were open to the idea of looking into adding hcg to there protocols.

They both were also open to reading any material in regards to studies and science backed medical theory of using hcg on TRT. They even didn’t mind any forum info as long as citations were noted. At minimum no bro science.

So I’m turning to you guys. I have been looking and found some decent stuff. figured if any of you guys know of any good material maybe you could point me in that direction.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Google and a little keyword manipulation is going to be your friend, but just as a quickie:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...permatogenesis.

Edit: Note the references quoted at the bottom of the article. They may be useful as well.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-23-2021 at 10:50 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    Thanks brother. I’ve been off grid for 5 years. My google foo is weak.

I’ve already got the HCG thread at the top of the page printed out. Just looking to get as much as I can.

Thanks again.

schwentai is offline New Member
    Thank you for the link. Great read!

Thread Information