Ybk993 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon (HRT) using and arimidex help me please ?

I am a patient of hypogonadism. 3 week 250 mg sustanon using. Estradiol value=50
    too much water held my body. Arimidex eod 0.5 mg using but weakness,fatigue help me please ?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ybk993 View Post
    I am a patient of hypogonadism. 3 week 250 mg sustanon using. Estradiol value=50
    too much water held my body. Arimidex eod 0.5 mg using but weakness,fatigue help me please ?
    You came back with a value of 50, with EOD dosing off arimidex @ .5mg?

hi, i have not tested for estradiol after using arimidex

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    We need more information.

How much Sustanton?

What E test was performed and what is the normal range?

I think what Couchlockd was questioning was the amount of Arimidex (anastrozole). For most E tests, 50 pg/mL is not all that high and 0.5 mg of anastrozole E2D is a whopping huge dose. I would be surprised if you have any E conversion, which is just as bad as having high E.

How much sustanon ? I did not understand what you said

I had a hormone test and the testosterone was low. the doctor wrote me a sustanon. 1 ampoule sustanon in 3 weeks. from the day I started using sustanon until this time I have too much water in my body. Estradiol value 50.
    What can I do for water and edema?

Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    We need more information.

How much Sustanton?

What E test was performed and what is the normal range?

I think what Couchlockd was questioning was the amount of Arimidex (anastrozole). For most E tests, 50 pg/mL is not all that high and 0.5 mg of anastrozole E2D is a whopping huge dose. I would be surprised if you have any E conversion, which is just as bad as having high E.
    Estradiol valuea 10-50 my value 50

How much sustanon ? I did not understand what you said

I had a hormone test and the testosterone was low. the doctor wrote me a sustanon. 1 ampoule sustanon in 3 weeks. from the day I started using sustanon until this time I have too much water in my body. Estradiol value 50.
    What can I do for water and edema?
    How many mL are in an ampule. We need to know both the concentration and the amount (mL) injected. We know that Sustanton has the following concentrations, but how many mL are you injecting?

Sustanon 250 is a blend of four esterized testosterone compounds:
    30 mg testosterone propionate : 30 X .80 = 24 mg molecular T
    60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate: 60 X 0.66 = 39.6 mg molecular T
    60 mg testosterone isocaproate; 60 X 0.72 = 43.2 mg molecular T
    100 mg testosterone decanoate: 100 X 0.62 = 62.0 mg molecular T

Estradiol valuea 10-50 my value 50
    You appear to be at the upper end of normal for E. From my experience, 0.5 mg of anastrozole (Arimidex ) E2D will crush your E to practically nothing. Low E is as bad as Low T. I strongly suggest you run labs and find out where your E is (probably less very low). My experience with is that 0.5 mg per week in divided doses will be a good starting dose for anastrozole. You may have to adjust down from there.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    How many mL are in an ampule. We need to know both the concentration and the amount (mL) injected. We know that Sustanton has the following concentrations, but how many mL are you injecting?

This Is a common protocol as I've seen in the UK. 1 ampoule of sustain 250 every 18,21, 28 days as labs dictate. The doctors generally administer the full dosage, I'm assuming 1ml for this individual also, to maintain stable blood levels for the duration.

It doesn't sound great to me. I'd be opting for more frequent dosing. With less volume

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    This Is a common protocol as I've seen in the UK. 1 ampoule of sustain 250 every 18,21, 28 days as labs dictate. The doctors generally administer the full dosage, I'm assuming 1ml for this individual also, to maintain stable blood levels for the duration.

It doesn't sound great to me. I'd be opting for more frequent dosing. With less volume
    I concur, what a nasty protocol to be following! No wonder he feels like $H!t. I plugged the numbers for 1.0 mL every 21 days based on the concentrations of the individual components of Sustanton 250 and here's what I get for a T released per day graph:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sustanton 250 at 1.0 mL E21D.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	173824

By day 7 he has 6 mg of molecular T released per day from this concoction while his endogenous production is shut completely down due to the massive surge in T at days 1-3. At day 7, he is slightly below the T production of the average male (7 mg). By day 10, he's half of the normal male, and by day 21 he's....well essentially a she.

Sustanton 250 is loaded with quick releasing T-Prop and T-Phenylprop. This causes a HUGE spike in T for a couple days after the injection, and thus a huge spike in E conversion. Then a few days within physiological levels, and then a couple weeks of sub-physiological levels.

OUCH!

1 ml

You appear to be at the upper end of normal for E. From my experience, 0.5 mg of anastrozole (Arimidex) E2D will crush your E to practically nothing. Low E is as bad as Low T. I strongly suggest you run labs and find out where your E is (probably less very low). My experience with is that 0.5 mg per week in divided doses will be a good starting dose for anastrozole. You may have to adjust down from there.
    Im using 0.5 arimidex eod estradiol value=5

Im using 0.5 arimidex eod estradiol value=5
    That doesn't surprise me. T E labs usually have a low end sensitivity of 5 pg/mL. Anything lower than that is reported as 5. You are taking WAY WAY too much Arimedex for the relatively moderate amount of E you have. Low E is just as bad as Low T.

Also, see my previous post on the T release profiles of your protocol. No wonder you feel so bad. Your doctor obviously doesn't have a clue as at how to administer TRT. I suggest you start with this post on the base practices in TRT: https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...rting-trt.html

Thread Information