Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 3 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: Week 7 Progress of my TRT

redBMX is offline New Member

Week 7 Progress of my TRT

hey guys, so it all started a few years ago when my weight went up a bit and i started feeling not much of my usual self.
    i tried finding out the cause by going for bloodworks and other tests. i also posted the results in my threads to get opinion from the experts and im very thankful to "Kel" and "youthfulguy" for the guidance.

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...rk-please.html

i started my TRT around 7 weeks ago with 50 mg of test every 3.5 days - SubQ (monday AM - thursday PM) with HCG and 0.25 Adx.

the first two weeks went by without noticing anything but things started to improve during the third week.
    my mood improved and i started feeling my usual self.
    morning, afternoon , evening woods are back

i started loving the workouts again.

4th 5th weeks till date i feel like a superman
    i see a lot of improvement in my workouts and muscle growth.
    belly fats going down. i feel more focused and with more energy in office and at home.

i went for a blood work to check things out.

Testosterone - January 18 - July 18 - Reference Range
    336 ng/dL 1352 ng/dL 249 - 836

Test free - January 18 - July 18 - Reference Range
    5.94 ng/dL 23.90 ng/dL 9 - 30

total T is above the reference range so do i need to bring my TRT down from 50 mg E3.5D ?

Thanks!

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It shows it’s 23 ... the range is 9-30. It looks to be IN range not out of range.
    What people need to understand isn’t free t in my opinion is better then total t. You always want to aim for higher free T levels

Youthful is the man at this stuff so hear what he has to say
    redBMX likes this.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redBMX View Post
    h
    Testosterone - January 18 - July 18 - Reference Range
    336 ng/dL 1352 ng/dL 249 - 836

Test free - January 18 - July 18 - Reference Range
    5.94 ng/dL 23.90 ng/dL 9 - 30

total T is above the reference range so do i need to bring my TRT down from 50 mg E3.5D ?

Thanks!
    I'd be very interested in knowing your SHBG level. I suspect it is high. Yes, total T is high, but Free T is very good and within range. Keep in mind that the higher SHBG goes, the higher Total T will go when you supplement. This is because SHBG binds and protects T from liver metabolism, but it also binds and prevents it from passing though the blood-brain barrier where it is needed to feel 'normal'.

You are on a similar path that I was on, where you load up on Total T so that enough spills over to Free T to feel normal. You may eventually find that doing this will drive your hemoglobin up enough where you can't keep it within range with the maximum allowable blood donations. That's when you need to make a decision. Do you lower the T dose, or do you attempt to treat the high SHBG. For now, if you have control over your hemoglobin levels, I would only consider a small reduction in the T dose (if at all).

My goal is to maintain free T in the upper 75th percentile for a 30 year old guy, which is around 22 pg/mL. Below are the LabCorp age ranges and my calculations:

* 20-29 years 9.3-26.5 picogram/mL
    * 30-39 years 8.7-25.1 picogram/mL
    * 40-49 years 6.8-21.5 picogram/mL
    * 50-59 years 7.2-24.0 picogram/mL
    * 60+ years 6.6-18.1 picogram/mL
    Upper 75th% for 25 Y/O = 22.2
    Upper 75th% for 35 Y/O = 21.0
    Goal = 75th% for 30 Y/O = ~21.6

My suggestion is to get SHBG labs, if you don't already have them, and understand where you are. If they are high, there are effective treatments that we can discuss.
    HoldMyBeer, wellshii and redBMX like this.

Hey youthful , I literally learn something new from you every time you speak on TRT and everything about it so thank you man.
    I’m curious how you feel about mast.
    Everything I’ve read on it points in a positive direction.
    It doesn’t atomaze
    It lowers SHBG which then frees up more total t to bind to make more free T

What are your thoughts on taking this along side test ? Especially if SHBG tends to mess with levels and hemoglobin issues

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Hey youthful , I literally learn something new from you every time you speak on TRT and everything about it so thank you man.
    I’m curious how you feel about mast.
    Everything I’ve read on it points in a positive direction.
    It doesn’t atomaze
    It lowers SHBG which then frees up more total t to bind to make more free T

What are your thoughts on taking this along side test ? Especially if SHBG tends to mess with levels and hemoglobin issues
    I have no experience with Masteron (drostanolone propionate ) and know little about it. My general opinion on the use of synthetic hormones in TRT therapy is that there is little room for them. I do make exception for the use of small doses of certain hormones to suppress SHBG. I am not aware of any published research showing that it suppresses SHBG, but then again I'm not a walking PubMed encyclopedia. For SHBG suppression, I stick to the three main hormones that have published research in humans to demonstrate SHBG suppression, Winstrol (Stanozolol ), Anavar (Oxandrolone), and Danazol (Danocrine). After much research and experimentation, I've settled on Winstrol (Stanozolol) as my drug of choice, mostly because it is EXTREMLY effective in my experience at very small does. Because the needed dosing is so small to achieve SHBG suppression (5 mg/day in my experience), and it costs about 6X less than Anavar (which requires double the dose), it is extremely cost-effective. Additionally, the very low dose is easy on the liver and has only a mild alteration of lipid profiles that can be easily corrected with low dose and inexpensive statins like Lipitor (which in itself is thought to suppress SHBG).

Bottom line is that I go for what has been proven by research and is most cost-effective.

Thread Information