Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Best way to transition from cycle to TRT?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

Best way to transition from cycle to TRT?

I'm coming off a cycle and am planning on doing a permanent transition to TRT of test enth. I've done the research and have it planned out as far as dosage and administration times.

My question is if I'm coming off a cycle, what's the best way to transition? Should I run a normal PCT and get my natural levels as high as I can before I start or should I just skip Pct all together?

Epiphone84 is offline New Member
    I have no experience of beeing on a cycle, so take this with a grain of salt. But for me it seems like doing a PCT will be a waste of time/money? For me it seems more logical to just let the T levels drop abit, and then start TRT?

AgustínBernal59 is offline New Member
    I believe a PCT is for those who completely come off Testosterone for a period of time.
    When you transition from a cycle to TRT that’s called Blasting and Cruising and a PCT is not needed because you’re still on testosterone, just not at the supraphysiological levels of a cycle.
    Last edited by AgustínBernal59; 07-07-2018 at 10:56 AM.
    Epiphone84 likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You would just go Into whatever TRT protocol , no pct ... but realize once you’re on , you’re on. It’s a pretty Big decision, so think about it before you shut it down for life.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

From the research I've done, what you want to do with TRT is only to add enough synthetic test without shutting down your natural levels. So in other words, add just enough to bring you to a level where you your body still produces. That's why I pose the question if it's more ideal to bring my levels up as high as I can before I start.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg View Post
    From the research I've done, what you want to do with TRT is only to add enough synthetic test without shutting down your natural levels. So in other words, add just enough to bring you to a level where you your body still produces. That's why I pose the question if it's more ideal to bring my levels up as high as I can before I start.
    What research have you done? Any amount of test is going to shut down your natural production. A TRT dose is just enough to mimick about what a healthy person naturally produces, but make no mistake about it, you’re shutting your natural testosterone production down.

Epiphone84 is offline New Member
    Im sorry, but that is faulty resarch, and what you are trying to do is impossible. Any added testosteron will shut down your own production

Quote Originally Posted by Epiphone84 View Post
    Im sorry, but that is faulty resarch, and what you are trying to do is impossible. Any added testosteron will shut down your own production
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    What research have you done? Any amount of test is going to shut down your natural production. A TRT dose is just enough to mimick about what a healthy person naturally produces, but make no mistake about it, you’re shutting your natural testosterone production down.

All online obviously. My doctor won't entertain the idea at my age (35). I encompass everything that goes with low test, including a blood test. Not low enough he says though. Thanks for the info that's why I come on here. So much misinformation out there. I'll probably run PCT this time and kick TRT down the road then since I'm.ready for it.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    All online obviously. My doctor won't entertain the idea at my age (35). I encompass everything that goes with low test, including a blood test. Not low enough he says though. Thanks for the info that's why I come on here. So much misinformation out there. I'll probably run PCT this time and kick TRT down the road then since I'm.ready for it.
    FYI, 10mg of test injected per week will shut you down and not even come close to mimicking natural levels.

Anyway, you can read 100 guys trt protocols and possibly get close to dialed in regarding blood counts on all things, but testing your own blood under the guise of a medical professional is Paramount to health.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information