Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: Will HCG keep me fertile?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Will HCG keep me fertile?

Going to be running 150mg/week of cyp, and 500 iu of HCG . I don’t want to become infertile.

I found out it likely won’t keep me fertile because both LH and FSH is required for the production of sperm, but HCG only mimics LH. LH keeps the testes working by stimulating the Leidig cells and producing endogenous testosterone . In order to become fertile I would need to take clomid as well to stimulate the pituitary to produce FSH.

It has been reported that some men were able to get their wives/girlfriends pregnant even without clomid while on HCG, but this isn’t guaranteed or normal.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I found out it likely won’t keep me fertile because both LH and FSH is required for the production of sperm, but HCG only mimics LH. LH keeps the testes working by stimulating the Leidig cells and producing endogenous testosterone . In order to become fertile I would need to take clomid as well to stimulate the pituitary to produce FSH.

It has been reported that some men were able to get their wives/girlfriends pregnant even without clomid while on HCG, but this isn’t guaranteed or normal.
    I was on 1.55grsms of juice a week. In the 10th week I got my girl pregnant.

I was using hcg 250iux2 weekly.

I've never in my life had a pregnancy, and I do not use rubbers, don't pull out (unless it's a one nighter) and all of my long term relationships partners did not use birth control.

Hcg took me from infertile, to fertile even in the presence of 500 test e, 350 tne and 700 mast e a week.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post

This is simply not true. HCG has both LH and FSH like activity. It has stronger LH activity than FSH, but that does not mean is does not have FSH activity.
    almostgone likes this.

Ok that doesn’t sound so bad then. Maybe I don’t remember correctly then. Thanks for your inputs

64509chvl is offline Associate Member
    A few years ago I was already on try for a year. HCG at 250 2x a weeks has always been part of my protocol. I got my wife pregnant in a few days ����

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 64509chvl View Post
    A few years ago I was already on try for a year. HCG at 250 2x a weeks has always been part of my protocol. I got my wife pregnant in a few days ����
    I've read many similar stories using the same dose. There is are two published papers that I know of that recommend dosing closer to 1000 IU per week to maintain 'normal' intratesticular testosterone levels , which is required for normal sperm cell maturation.

Interestingly, back in graduate school (many, many years ago), in order to superovulate female animals, we would use a regimen of a hormone called Pregnant Mares Serum Gonadotropin (PMSG) followed by HCG . PMSG has predominately FSH like activity with some LH like activity, but HCG is the opposite. Together, they cause follicular recruitment and then ovulation. In men, follicular recruitment is analogous to stimulating Sertoli cells to undergo miosis, so there is definitely a need for FSH activity for male fertility. Anecdotal accounts such as yours indicates that HCG does have sufficient FSH like activity to do the job.
    64509chvl likes this.

Thread Information