JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

2nd Sperm Analysis

OK so I went to my fertility clinic and the results for my recent sperm analysis was 20 thousand. It was zero two months ago so that is a good increase in just two months. I know I have to reach millions but I'm glad I'm already recouping after 3 years straight of TRT and other gear.

My protocol has been 2500 ius of HCG per week and 100mg of clomid per day. Do any of you think perhaps I should reduce or even drop the clomid? The doc said not to since this combo is working, but I know people come off, and my T levels now are 319 and 109 free test.

I'm also getting very fat. Yes I've kind of let go of my diet and some training, but it seems no matter what, I've gain a ton of fat on my love handles, but none on my face or legs. I am assuming this is where fat goes when hormones are wack; or when estrogen is high.

The worse part of this is that I'm getting my dad bod back and I feel like I have no choice until my wife gets preg to endure this fatness lol.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 09-28-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    OK so I went to my fertility clinic and the results for my recent sperm analysis was 20 thousand. It was zero two months ago so that is a good increase in just two months. I know I have to reach millions but I'm glad I'm already recouping after 3 years straight of TRT and other gear.

My protocol has been 2500 ius of HCG per week and 100mg of clomid per day. Do any of you think perhaps I should reduce or even drop the clomid? The doc said not to since this combo is working, but I know people come off, and my T levels now are 319 and 109 free test.

I'm also getting very fat. Yes I've kind of let go of my diet and some training, but it seems no matter what, I've gain a ton of fat on my love handles, but none on my face or legs. I am assuming this is where fat goes when hormones are wack; or when estrogen is high.

The worse part of this is that I'm getting my dad bod back and I feel like I have no choice until my wife gets preg to endure this fatness lol.
    Have you considered dropping the clomid and running hcg along side Hmg for a few months then start the serms again clomid and nolva? You are also correct in regards to fat accumulation and high estrogen you should get a blood test to assess said hormone.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Have you considered dropping the clomid and running hcg along side Hmg for a few months then start the serms again clomid and nolva? You are also correct in regards to fat accumulation and high estrogen you should get a blood test to assess said hormone.
    Thank god im not going crazy. This fat accumulation has been so fast so I was WTF.

In regards to HMG, the doc said I dont' need it and the clomid is doing its job, but I'm on 100mg ED, perhaps I should drop to 50mg since now things are starting to work?

My FSH levels were 9.2, when normal levels are 2 - 8

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Thank god im not going crazy. This fat accumulation has been so fast so I was WTF.

In regards to HMG, the doc said I dont' need it and the clomid is doing its job, but I'm on 100mg ED, perhaps I should drop to 50mg since now things are starting to work?

My FSH levels were 9.2, when normal levels are 2 - 8
    If your being monitored by the doctor then I'd just follow his guidelines or maybe ask about dropping the clomid to 50mg but adding tamoxifen as they both work very good together and increases sperm recovery. You should also get estradiol checked aswell and get it sorted out.

my god it seems im getting fatter every day

Thread Information