skid_ofshame is offline New Member

First (and Second) Test Injection - Method & Experiences

Here's my first (and second) injection experiences. Yes, it's a pointless thread for most. But, I was curious how my body would react to it and you don't see a lot of people posting about it, so I'm throwing this out into the internet ether for others to see should they search for it.

FIRST INJECTION
    -Sunday Night
    -75mg Test E
    -3mL syringe (with leur lock), 20g/23g draw/inject

First off, a 3mL syringe is a bit much for TRT levels of injections. At 150mg/wk (2x injections per week), I'm only drawing 0.3mL on each injection, which is only a few small ticks into the syringe. I'm definitely going to get 1mL syringes next time. 3mL is for cycling stacks.

I needed to psyche myself up to inject the first time, not knowing what to expect, how it would feel, etc. Between the paranoid cleaning and running through the steps in my mind to make sure I didn't screw up, the whole process probably took nearly 10 minutes.

The muscle twitched for a bit afterwards, but that subsided after a while. I guess it's like anything, your body reacts to something it isn't used to. When I woke up the next morning, it kinda felt like I trained that leg the night before. Sore, similar to DOMS. Didn't affect my workout though... Like actual DOMS, it went away after a good warmup and I was able to squat with no issues.

SECOND INJECTION
    -Thursday Morning

Followed the same procedures and did the opposite leg. Took no more than a minute this time. Absolutely no pain, no twitching, and almost no DOMS. I inserted/injected faster this time around, so that could have had something to do with it. I may have lingered a bit too long on my first injection.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Some people take their time to inject to reduce pip but I find it makes no difference to inject it all in 3 seconds or a minute
    I do get pip and muscle or nerve twitches when i hit the quads so I'm guessing this is a quad injection

I also made the same mistake with the 3ml syringes, sticking to 1ml from now on but I have about another 6 months worth of 3ml to go through..

skid_ofshame is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Some people take their time to inject to reduce pip but I find it makes no difference to inject it all in 3 seconds or a minute
    I do get pip and muscle or nerve twitches when i hit the quads so I'm guessing this is a quad injection
    Yup. Vastus Lateralis. Twitched like a trigger point being treated.

I also made the same mistake with the 3ml syringes, sticking to 1ml from now on but I have about another 6 months worth of 3ml to go through..
    Same here... Actually, a year's worth. lol

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skid_ofshame View Post
    Yup. Vastus Lateralis. Twitched like a trigger point being treated.

Same here... Actually, a year's worth. lol
    Try glutes, delts or chest
    I think many people experience that pain with quads and it happens

I've done traps a few times but for some reason I get a burning pain in the traps and than pip for a day or so

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dcanthonypedra View Post
    hello there, if you want to change your life & body you are at the right place im a private seller in the united states , i work with a pharmacy in new york . All the products are shipped from there all the products are original if your interested or have any questions you can message me or call and whatsapp +1765-391-0343

sent from my z982 using tapatalk
    ^^^^°°scammer!!!!^^^^^

confirmed on another forum!

Thread Information