ssaunders is offline New Member

HCG - good restart protocol?

I've went off HCG for a couple months (travelling a lot for work) and was planning on going back on. I was using 250 E3D but didn't really see a difference in testical size, semen about, etc. Although E2 was in a good place. Was planning on testing product on pregnancy test to see if it's legit but I'm thinking I was on too low of dose after being off hcg for a couple of years prior to starting again in July. I'm thinking I need larger dose or more frequent doses then taper down to 250 E3D. Any suggestions?

FYI - off and on and then off HCG again based on my doc not prescribing it anymore and having to get from another source.

Thank you

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    A couple of papers have been published to show that around 1000 IU in split doses is Optimal for getting intratesticular testosterone (ITT) levels back to normal after a fairly hefty 200mg/week dose of T-eth. ITT is used as a marker of fertility (hence testicular function). See the graph below that I made from the data they published.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HCG ITT Study in Normal men-2.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	114.5 KB 
ID:	177974

Thank you. Was this an ED protocol or EOD?

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaunders View Post
    Thank you. Was this an ED protocol or EOD?
    E2D (EOD) for the HCG . If I remember correctly, the T was administered in single 200 mg doses once per week. They were healthy young male volunteers.

Does taking HCG make you urinate more often? Reason I ask is when taking HCG in the past I didn't notice anything unusual in the urination dept but since my prostatitis issues taking HCG may be a factor to my increased frequency in urination. Anyone else notice this?

Thread Information