Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289

Thread: Dapoxetine

Poysfxom is offline Junior Member

Dapoxetine

Anyone have experience with Dapoxetine? Supposed to help with PE. Thanks everyone

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its very effective in treating pre mature ejaculation.
    Poysfxom likes this.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have tried it with no luck. I have been on a couple different anti depressants as well and none of them helped. The only thing that has worked for me is tramadol. I actually was able to get my doctor to write me a prescription for it for premature ejaculation and have been using it for almost three years now. I believe it is becoming more popular to use tramadol off label to treat premature ejaculation because of how well it works.

However, if you have an addictive personality I would not recommend this at all. I would rather blow my load in 20 seconds than become an addict. It’s actually probably not the smartest thing for me to be taking as the risks for addiction is high and it’s not like it’s treating anything life threatening. But over the past couple years of using it I am only taking it on weekends, when I know I’ll be having sex.
    Last edited by yeahbuddy289; 02-20-2020 at 07:30 PM.
    Poysfxom likes this.

Poysfxom is offline Junior Member
    I've been using tramadol for back pain for 2 + years. Since I'm in pain, the possibility of addiction is low. I was on opioids for years until it became a "crisis" and never abused them. They worked much better than Tramadol. My PE happens in the morning, evenings I can go for hours sometimes without even having an orgasm. Usually when we drink. My PCP just started me on paxil, she says it works about the same as depoxetine. We'll see. She said it takes about 2 weeks to start having the desired effect.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Mine is bad... doesn’t matter what time of day. I’m done in a matter of seconds lol. With tramadol I can at least make it last a few minutes lol.
    Poysfxom likes this.

StevenShultze is offline New Member

Wink Dapoxetine is a medication for PE

Quote Originally Posted by Poysfxom View Post
    Anyone have experience with Dapoxetine? Supposed to help with PE. Thanks everyone
    I haven't personally used Dapoxetine, but I can provide some general information about it. Dapoxetine is a medication that's often prescribed to help with premature ejaculation (PE). It belongs to a class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), which are typically used to treat depression and anxiety. However, Dapoxetine is unique because it's specifically designed to have a rapid onset of action and a short duration in the body, making it suitable for managing PE.

Dr.V.P.C. is offline New Member
    Unfortunately treatments on demand that rapidly throw up serotonin works but usually make the user very sluggish , sleepy and even shut down the libido , this is so awful .

Thread Information