Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tpump

Thread: First shot 150mg test enathate

Tpump is offline New Member

First shot 150mg test enathate

Hey all,

Just took my first shot of test enathate on Sunday 150mg once a week. I don't feel anything yet. How long does it take to kick in? Should I have felt something from that one shot by now or at least a little something?

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Tpump View Post
    Hey all,

Just took my first shot of test enathate on Sunday 150mg once a week. I don't feel anything yet. How long does it take to kick in? Should I have felt something from that one shot by now or at least a little something?
    It takes a few weeks to really tell. I’d say between 3-5 weeks with enanthate at that low of a dose

If you truly have Low T then 150mg of test will likely make you feel better but it will takes 3-4 weeks to really notice.

Trt

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you truly have Low T then 150mg of test will likely make you feel better but it will takes 3-4 weeks to really notice.
    Well my natural levels are anywhere from 500-800's but I have high SHBG which lowers my free T. My free t is low normal. Would it be stupid to start TRT with those levels?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

First shot 150mg test enathate

Well my natural levels are anywhere from 500-800's but I have high SHBG which lowers my free T. My free t is low normal. Would it be stupid to start TRT with those levels?
    Depends. If you don’t care about risking permanent hpta shutdown, do whatever you want. 150/week isn’t going to net you much benefit with those natural levels though; some, but not much. Your problem could likely be better addressed by something with a high affinity for SHBG (Proviron being a good example) in conjunction with the testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Depends. If you don’t care about risking permanent hpta shutdown, do whatever you want. 150/week isn’t going to net you much benefit with those natural levels though; some, but not much. Your problem could likely be better addressed by something with a high affinity for SHBG (Proviron being a good example) in conjunction with the testosterone.
    So I only took one shot at 150 mg. If I wish to stop now will there be any HPTA damage or suppression from one shot?

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So I only took one shot at 150 mg. If I wish to stop now will there be any HPTA damage or suppression from one shot?
    Suppression, yes. Damage, not likely, unless you are the most unlucky fucker ever.
    The suppression will last until blood levels are low enough for your axis to start recognizing that it needs to resume full function.

All of that said, Proviron is suppressive as well, but nowhere near the same degree as test. I personally still wouldn’t use it without a longer term plan though.

Trt

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Suppression, yes. Damage, not likely, unless you are the most unlucky fucker ever.
    The suppression will last until blood levels are low enough for your axis to start recognizing that it needs to resume full function.

All of that said, Proviron is suppressive as well, but nowhere near the same degree as test. I personally still wouldn’t use it without a longer term plan though.
    Actually I think I did actually feel the shot today 6 days after I took it. I know its not in my head because I felt stronger and got nice pump in the gym. I did take enclomiphene 12.5mg today early in the morning to do a mini pct for my shot I took so I wonder if that had anything to do with it?
    Cylon357 likes this.

Trt

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    I think it's more likely that the Test simply 'kicked in' or that you had a good day rather than the encolmiphene causing any benefit that fast.

You probably don't need a pct for a single shot, though I like how careful you are being. That said, with Test E, you would want to wait till two weeks after your shot to give the T time to clear. But I really don't think you would need anything like a PCT for a single shot.

Where did you get the enclomiphene? It is possible that, if you got it from a UGL or research chem site, it is something else mislabeled and that 'something else' might have provided a pre-workout kick. If you got it from a compounding pharmacy, then it is likely what it says it is.
    Ya I felt great and today I still feel good. Making me second guess if I want to even stop the shots at this point. How likley would it be for me to recover my HPTA if I took the shots for a month or two to see how I feel?
    I got the enclomiphenet through Defy Medical from a compounding pharmacy called Tailor Made.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Ya I felt great and today I still feel good. Making me second guess if I want to even stop the shots at this point. How likley would it be for me to recover my HPTA if I took the shots for a month or two to see how I feel?
    I got the enclomiphenet through Defy Medical from a compounding pharmacy called Tailor Made.
    2 months is only 10 weeks, which is a pretty mild cycle length. It varies from person to person of course, but unless you are extremely unlucky you will recover just fine.

...and if you don’t, just keep doing what you’re doing. It ain’t all that

Thread Information