Cookie Monster is offline New Member

Help adjusting dose please

I’m currently doing my own trt since around March or April. Going from memory, my test levels prior to trt was usually between 200-300.

My current protocol since July is 180mg a week test e split into 2 doses, Monday night and Friday night. I am not using ai or hcg currently.

I just went and got my bloodwork (initially stayed away due to COVID and then kind of forgot about it, I know not optimal). My test, free test, estrogen, hematocrit, hemoglobin, and rbc are all higher than expected, I’ll attach the lab work.

My current plan is to skip a shot or two, cut my test dose down and retest before adding or doing anything else.

I have multiple ai ready to go if needed.
    Im sure the info is out there, but I’ve been searching for a couple hours and haven’t found it. If I cut my dose in half, will my blood levels roughly halve as well? Any other recommendations? If I don’t do a phlebotomy, how long will it take for hematocrit to respond on its own? I’m out of town for another week in a fairly remote area, I’d rather not spend my vacation hunting down a donation center or lab unless it’s an emergency.

I am also on Wellbutrin, lexapro, and propranolol for anxiety as well as a potassium sparing dieuretic, meclazine, clonazipam, and zofran. The last group of meds are for a balance disorder.

Edit: I also realized I didn’t pull prolactin, I’ll grab it next time if it’s important for trt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help adjusting dose please-c509e151-301d-421c-91bb-72f3b3a6c0ca.jpeg   Help adjusting dose please-787a3abb-d11d-4b6e-9c30-38ebd97fdf02.jpeg   Help adjusting dose please-a48b5f43-8f82-430f-aaf4-a2f6fd5443bf.jpeg  
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 11-09-2020 at 12:11 PM. Reason: More info

If you are looking to do genuine TRT...
    I would say start at 80mg of test a week with HCG and no AI and adjust from there.

Cookie Monster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you are looking to do genuine TRT...
    I would say start at 80mg of test a week with HCG and no AI and adjust from there.
    Thank you! Yes, the plan is to dial in proper trt and get everything in healthy range, and then go from there. Based on my current numbers, you think that will land me around 800 or so?

In your experience, is my hematocrit anything to panic about?

Thread Information