Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By onefm

Thread: Alcohol is not good for testosterone levels

Osten is offline New Member

Alcohol is not good for testosterone levels

Alcohol is not good for testosterone levels . Wondering if I drink too much? What affects alcohol? the pituitary gland? Lowering lh and fsh? or is it the testicles that stop working ?. primary or secondary hypogonadism.?Or is it the rising estrogen which in turn affects the sbhg levels which in turn lowers free testosterone ?

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Alcohol is a poison that induces psychological as well as bodily intoxication in mammals. The more you take, the more damage is done.

do not know well, but good to know if the values ​​have changed due to alcohol.? whether it's okay to cut out or an excuse to continue. Alcohol intake is not very large, but certainly okay to cut a little.

But good to know if the values ​​have changed due to alcohol.? whether it's okay to cut out or an excuse to continue. Alcohol intake is not very large, but certainly okay to cut a little.

onefm is offline Associate Member
    Too much alcohol affects recovery. That's why when I was a DJ, I noticed all the club beef-heads doing caps of a drug called G instead of drink alcohol. They didn't want to lose gains.
    DustMan likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Be honest with yourself. If it affects your dedication, sleep or training than it’s no good.

DustMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onefm View Post
    Too much alcohol affects recovery. That's why when I was a DJ, I noticed all the club beef-heads doing caps of a drug called G instead of drink alcohol. They didn't want to lose gains.
    Stands for GHB, we used to mix the powder with water and green crystal light, store it in small mouthwash bottles to get past patdowns at the door. The green coloring is also good because it can't be used to date rape girls, turns their drinks a different color. GHB is a very effective date rape drug, I've seen lots of my friends drink too much and go into G coma's which is absolutely hilarious.

Thread Information