Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By slfmade
  • 4 Post By slfmade
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Krb367

Thread: How often have any of you guys heard of someone on TRT getting their woman pregnant?

  1. #1
    KidUK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    East Van
    Posts
    220

    How often have any of you guys heard of someone on TRT getting their woman pregnant?

    But more specifically, Getting a woman pregnant without actually cumming inside of them? What I mean exactly is getting them pregnant by only pre-cum pulling out before hand. How possible is this??

  2. #2
    slfmade's Avatar
    slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    N. Hollywood on Radford
    Posts
    3,940
    Sounds like there's some drama up the kiduk house. Let me tell you about how my last daughter was conceived 5 years ago when I was on cycle. I was cleaning it, and went off in my hand. She was standing entirely to close. Well, it hit her in the back, ran down her ass crack and wouldn't you know it - marched right up her....no that's horse shit. I'm just fvcking with you.

    There's been plenty of dudes on this forum that knocked up there lady on full cycles. Besides, I thought it was common knowledge by everyone over the age of 14 that the pullout method is nothing more than a last ditch effort in propaganda that a dude uses on a less than intelligent woman when he hasn't come prepared.

  3. #3
    slfmade's Avatar
    slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    N. Hollywood on Radford
    Posts
    3,940
    On a serious note and in an attempt to sound like less of an asshole. Pulling out is considered by many to be " better than nothing" with a 22% failure rate. So there's a 22% chance you can knock someone up. (I'm not comfortable with those odds.) As opposed to nothing at all which I think is like 60% or something like that. However, if pulling out gives you a false sense of security then you're liable to do it more often thus increasing your chances. And again, we all know that being on test reduces the likelihood of conception but ask anybody that's been around this game for very long and we all know plenty of guys that middled named their kid cypionate . Not really but that would be funny. So is it possible you knocked up your girl...yep. is it equally possible that's she's some trifling tramp that's been stepping out with your buddy Gary... yep. Good luck!

  4. #4
    BOPJohnDoe is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by KidUK View Post
    But more specifically, Getting a woman pregnant without actually cumming inside of them? What I mean exactly is getting them pregnant by only pre-cum pulling out before hand. How possible is this??
    Got my wife pregnant with twin girls while on TRT. She had just had her IUD removed a few months prior. The force is strong with this one.

  5. #5
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,602
    hCG , which is dirt-cheap and very commonly used to supplement TRT or AAS use in general, also is prescribed by doctors to treat infertility in both men and women.

  6. #6
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,229
    Blog Entries
    1
    Know the difference between sex and banking?

    You lose interest in both when you withdraw...


    (Both of my boys were conceived while either cycling or on TRT.)
    warchild likes this.

  7. #7
    xxblazenlowxx's Avatar
    xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    414
    2 kids while on TRT

  8. #8
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,048
    Pulling out works for me, condoms just ruin the experience.
    Patton222 likes this.

  9. #9
    slfmade's Avatar
    slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    N. Hollywood on Radford
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Pulling out works for me, condoms just ruin the experience.
    So do Herpes. haha

    For real though. What do your women have against BC? I get not wanting to use condoms. They suck. Fun quick story. When I was 19 I hooked up with this older more matured woman. Her experience made me anxious and I was worried that I wouldn't live up to expectations. So I got some viagra and box of climax control condoms. Jesus Tits. It was like I had a spare tire on my dick. 30 min later she made me give up. Even worse, I couldn't rub one out either. It was miserable.

    Personally, I've got an appt set up next month to get the boys clipped. I'm having a going away party for them...you're all invited. In the meantime, the Mrs is using the nuvaring. It's super simple. You stick the son of bitch up there and it hangs out for 3 weeks a month, she takes it out for a week and repeat. You can take it out when you're having sex and then put it back in afterwards and it's 99% effective. Super simple. Of course there's pills, patches, shots, implants, IUD's. Unless, you're special lady friend/wife is super sensitive to estrogen or progestin or she has a medical contraindication, I don't understand why you're not using Birth Control.

    Or maybe you're a Jehovah's witness - I don't think they believe in Birth Control. I could be wrong. I'm a little rusty on religious doctrines.

  10. #10
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    So do Herpes. haha

    For real though. What do your women have against BC? I get not wanting to use condoms. They suck. Fun quick story. When I was 19 I hooked up with this older more matured woman. Her experience made me anxious and I was worried that I wouldn't live up to expectations. So I got some viagra and box of climax control condoms. Jesus Tits. It was like I had a spare tire on my dick. 30 min later she made me give up. Even worse, I couldn't rub one out either. It was miserable.

    Personally, I've got an appt set up next month to get the boys clipped. I'm having a going away party for them...you're all invited. In the meantime, the Mrs is using the nuvaring. It's super simple. You stick the son of bitch up there and it hangs out for 3 weeks a month, she takes it out for a week and repeat. You can take it out when you're having sex and then put it back in afterwards and it's 99% effective. Super simple. Of course there's pills, patches, shots, implants, IUD's. Unless, you're special lady friend/wife is super sensitive to estrogen or progestin or she has a medical contraindication, I don't understand why you're not using Birth Control.

    Or maybe you're a Jehovah's witness - I don't think they believe in Birth Control. I could be wrong. I'm a little rusty on religious doctrines.
    Birth control fucking destroys female hormone balance. The shit is horrible. You ever tried to recover from cycle, and felt like total dogshit during those weeks while things are ramping back up?
    Yeah, try feeling like that all of the time.
    The worst part is that, like with suppression from AAS, thereís a chance that their system will never fully recover. When we made the decision to pull my girlfriend off, it took six months for her to start feeling normal again, and over a year for her bloodwork to get back to even 85% of original levels.
    Patton222 likes this.

  11. #11
    slfmade's Avatar
    slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    N. Hollywood on Radford
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Birth control fucking destroys female hormone balance. The shit is horrible. You ever tried to recover from cycle, and felt like total dogshit during those weeks while things are ramping back up?
    Yeah, try feeling like that all of the time.
    The worst part is that, like with suppression from AAS, there’s a chance that their system will never fully recover. When we made the decision to pull my girlfriend off, it took six months for her to start feeling normal again, and over a year for her bloodwork to get back to even 85% of original levels.
    I'm sorry she had to go through that. There is an adjustment period for sure, but not to the extent you described - at least not for most. It can for sure hit different women harder - similar to the way different women respond differently to their menstrual cycle; however, millions upon millions of women take birth control on a monthly basis and continue to do so because they believe the benefits outweigh the risk and they really do adjust rather quickly. Anecdotally, I can tell you my wife has come on and off multiple times and she has had little to no issues and both of our children were conceived within 2 months of stopping. I work with many MANY women most of them on some form of birth control without complaints (of course, why in the world would they complain to me about that. lol - Actually you'd be amazed how open medical staff can be). I see patients that come in asking for birth control or to change their prescription of birth control. While it is less than pleasant in the beginning for some, the biggest complaints are generally weight gain and irritability. The irritability typically resolves within a couple of months - weight gain depends on the type of BC and the individual but it's common. As far as never fully recovering...what lab values are you referring to? I'm not a fertility specialist and I've never had anybody come in with a compromised hormone panel that either myself or supervising physican felt was a result of BC. My background is mainly neuro critical care. I've only spent the last 18 months of rotations on the primary care side of things. So you may very well be the expert in the room on this one and I'll defer to you because I freely admit - I know ZERO. But I'm working with my OBGYN attending on Wednesday, I'll ask her how common it is and report back if I remember to.

    Again sorry your gf had to go through that. It sounds like a nightmare.

  12. #12
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I'm sorry she had to go through that. There is an adjustment period for sure, but not to the extent you described - at least not for most. It can for sure hit different women harder - similar to the way different women respond differently to their menstrual cycle; however, millions upon millions of women take birth control on a monthly basis and continue to do so because they believe the benefits outweigh the risk and they really do adjust rather quickly. Anecdotally, I can tell you my wife has come on and off multiple times and she has had little to no issues and both of our children were conceived within 2 months of stopping. I work with many MANY women most of them on some form of birth control without complaints (of course, why in the world would they complain to me about that. lol - Actually you'd be amazed how open medical staff can be). I see patients that come in asking for birth control or to change their prescription of birth control. While it is less than pleasant in the beginning for some, the biggest complaints are generally weight gain and irritability. The irritability typically resolves within a couple of months - weight gain depends on the type of BC and the individual but it's common. As far as never fully recovering...what lab values are you referring to? I'm not a fertility specialist and I've never had anybody come in with a compromised hormone panel that either myself or supervising physican felt was a result of BC. My background is mainly neuro critical care. I've only spent the last 18 months of rotations on the primary care side of things. So you may very well be the expert in the room on this one and I'll defer to you because I freely admit - I know ZERO. But I'm working with my OBGYN attending on Wednesday, I'll ask her how common it is and report back if I remember to.

    Again sorry your gf had to go through that. It sounds like a nightmare.
    Iím referring to her estrone, estradiol, estriol, testosterone , and (weirdly enough) T4/3 levels. She felt fine for about four months, but after that we started to notice that she was feeling run down all of the time, didnít have her normal energy levels, sex drive was completely tanked, she was getting a lot of minor soft tissue injuries at work, etc.
    Unlike most women, her menstrual cycles have never been problematic, are extremely regular, and barely noticeable other than some minor water retention and the obvious bleeding. Also unlike the majority of modern people in general, sheís extremely physically active both in and out of work, so the falling off of her physical capacities was the most notable and problematic thing.
    Much like myself before discovering that I was primary hypo, she was essentially a hormonal corpse. It happened on two different BCs over the years, and frankly, we should have figured that shit out before that much time had passed, but just kinda figured ďman, they give this shit out like candy. That canít be whatís causing this.Ē

  13. #13
    slfmade's Avatar
    slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    N. Hollywood on Radford
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I’m referring to her estrone, estradiol, estriol, testosterone , and (weirdly enough) T4/3 levels. She felt fine for about four months, but after that we started to notice that she was feeling run down all of the time, didn’t have her normal energy levels, sex drive was completely tanked, she was getting a lot of minor soft tissue injuries at work, etc.
    Unlike most women, her menstrual cycles have never been problematic, are extremely regular, and barely noticeable other than some minor water retention and the obvious bleeding. Also unlike the majority of modern people in general, she’s extremely physically active both in and out of work, so the falling off of her physical capacities was the most notable and problematic thing.
    Much like myself before discovering that I was primary hypo, she was essentially a hormonal corpse. It happened on two different BCs over the years, and frankly, we should have figured that shit out before that much time had passed, but just kinda figured “man, they give this shit out like candy. That can’t be what’s causing this.”
    That sucks man. I'm sorry to hear you both had to go through that. This isn't a typical response to BC, but one that shouldn't be ignored for sure. Thanks for sharing.

  14. #14
    MILKMAN73 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    I was cleaning it, and went off in my hand. She was standing entirely to close. Well, it hit her in the back....
    I'm dying over here!

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,657
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    On a serious note and in an attempt to sound like less of an asshole.!

    Waiting for the judges decision.....
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #16
    mkcay7979's Avatar
    mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SIN CITY
    Posts
    338
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    Sounds like there's some drama up the kiduk house. Let me tell you about how my last daughter was conceived 5 years ago when I was on cycle. I was cleaning it, and went off in my hand. She was standing entirely to close. Well, it hit her in the back, ran down her ass crack and wouldn't you know it - marched right up her....no that's horse shit. I'm just fvcking with you.

    There's been plenty of dudes on this forum that knocked up there lady on full cycles.

    Haha! 2 of my 3 kids were while I was on full cycle. Never trust the pull-out method!

  17. #17
    Patton222 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8
    Pulling out works amazingly well till it catastrophically fails. As others have stated I have conceived 3 while on TRT but I was also using 1000iu hcg to assist. You may not have the total number of boys in play but there’s always a few swimmers and it only takes one. Don’t get me wrong though, I’d probably be wanting a dna test to ease my brain I already don’t get enough sleep.

  18. #18
    warchild's Avatar
    warchild is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,899
    TRT and some HCG and I have identical twin boys.

  19. #19
    Krb367's Avatar
    Krb367 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    284
    Signing in to the TRT no HCG pregnant club. Wifey is right about 14 weeks
    Patton222 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •