Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Coming off TRT to get pregnant.

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Isn't life somethin. . . . . We don't want kids? - 2 pop out. . . . We want one, shit just goes in the other direction

I'm shooting blanks - 100%. . . Wife timed her ovulation thing for 3 months, straight nothing

MD said Unrealistic. . . Ha, apparently then I'm really a fucking miracle - we're the same, daily - maybe we miss one day per week

Having sex often really seems to keep me more sane. . . Specially ever since I had this shit happen

Shoot, I think the wife is getting kinda tired(hope she gets some new help) lol

But, that sudden drop in libido would really fuck with my head - it's the first thing that gets me up in the morning on most days

GL man. . . . This def does not sound like fun, whatsoever - But, I totally get it. . . . At this point, myself - I'm not coming off. . . .Later, maybe - but, I know how that goes. . . It's like when I said "one cycle" - that was a decade ago

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She has her appointment with her Endo on Tuesday so we will see how that goes. She has really elevated DHEA Sulfate levels which cause infertility. Depending on what they say will potentially determine my next steps. I'm potentially thinking of running a 8 week cycle with all short esters for the summer just so I can feel normal. I don't know if I'm in a rush to have another kid right now. We started looking into buying a new house and it's been a shit-show. I'm tempted to just put it off for another year. Hell, I'm not even sure at this point if I even want another kid. I thought I did but at 45 I don't know if that's a great idea. We just got a new puppy and he's kicking my ass. HAHA. A kid will be so much harder.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, pretty much sums it all up

+ in my case, I really have no clue how long I’ll be around to raise another kid - but, I put a lot of that shit on my son since he’ll be ten this year & will carry on whatever I can not

But, you got that fresh pussy persuading you - even if it isn’t directly

I’m still with my wife. . . So my reasoning is a tad different - I’d love for my son to have a sibling, I really would. . . Not that it’s the end of the world being an only child - I am, and I turned out fine

Shit man, age sure happens - fake hips, hemorrhages, ex wives - and, so on & on

I guess I still have a “chance” of having a kid, even though it hasn’t happened - but, it seems quite low. But, fuck - I survived on 1% of 1% of about 1% < not very good odds, right?!

If shit is meant to happen - it will - I am a very firm believer in that, now

Kind of a off story here - but, it fits:

My best friend of 15+ years had two vasectomy reversals, that still didn’t work - then he had whatever it’s called done, cost 40k - it worked, him & his 3rd wife had a perfect kid & a boy this time. The previous two, were girls - I knew his 3rd wife even longer than him & we’re still friends now.

He decided to leave her when his son was just one - got on drugs for the first time in his life, then straight out of nowhere took his own life.

After that - nothing ever makes sense to me much anymore

I still think of this daily & prob will for life

The only way I get through all my days now is just not too take shit too seriously

Whatever happens, happens - just do your best
    Hughinn likes this.

Holy Fuck, that's horrible. I agree with you that you just have to keep pushing forward. I miss being on for certain. I started taking Insulin at just 5 units per day. Trying to get the Glucose monitor to be more consistent. I'm having trouble getting readings on it for some reason. I'm guessing not enough blood. I'm going to retry tomorrow to see if I can get it working. I will test before injecting, and then 30 minutes after and then every hour for the next 4 hours. My diet has been pretty good also so I'm starting to lean out. Would be great to get a bit more size back.

Blog Entries
    Shit just happens, we can go against the grain only so much

Before all of his BS started, I told him to just leave her be & get someone who already had kids(since she didn’t have any) - but, I never even for a second thought it’d end like that. . . He never touched juice at all, but his wife liked juicers - now, she’s all resettled down(her new guy is the definition of normal, no juice no nothing). She had another baby with her new guy on 7/16 - the day my brain was put back together & I awoke in ICU with ability to move. . . Ugggh, I’m def happy for her - my late friend changed & it never made sense until she had the toxicology report come back

Take it easy - I am. . . Me & the wife “might” actually try & have me come off. . . But, it sure doesn’t sound so swell. . . After being on HCG this long, I still have nuts - it’s kinda what gave us the idea that she’d get knocked up. . . Guess, it doesn’t mean the swimmers are alive though.

Maybe just have a semen analysis done? That would give you an idea if anything is going on. I'm going to do mine either this week or next. I have to get the sample and get it to the lab within 1 hour and it's 50 minutes away. I also have to preschedule the appointment. UGH. I can do the sample in their office but that's not gonna happen. I need to go 3-4 days without orgasm prior also so I might do it this week. That would tell if I have any activity at this point and I started on the 25mg/Clomid EOD

Blog Entries
    My insurance won’t cover a semen analysis any more

They gave me a specimen cup - I bull shitted like always. Came back, and my PCP said it’s no longer covered under our plan

At least all of my head shit was covered - that was a bit more important

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information