Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Coming off TRT to get pregnant.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's crazy. So if you guys don't have another kid you're just gonna part ways?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    That's crazy. So if you guys don't have another kid you're just gonna part ways?
    Kinda where we’re at rn

She’s prob gonna go back to school full time & I might go OTR - but, who knows. Life works a lot differently than planned. She never planned on being a stay at home mom & run everything with me.

I try not think about it sometimes, I just want shit to stay the way it is - but, I know it won’t.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's what I did, ran HCG for a while before the test and it worked. Not enough to conceive the normal way but with IVF its a go.

Right shoulder I had done at the beginning of the year was doing good u til last week. Sort of tweaked it a little but should be ok unless I knocked the cup loose. It's possible.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hopefully no issues with your shoulder. Hopefully you didn’t mess anything up. Gotta let that bone fuse to the implant

I’ve been running the HCG for a few months now but only 1000 per week. Gonna bump it up to 5000 per week even after I come off. Starting that dose next week. I’m hoping with running it that high it will keep my testosterone levels elevated and I won’t crash as hard. I will prob run it that way for a few months with Clomid and Nolva and then do a semen check. Also thought about running the 5000 per week and go back to my TRT dose for a month and then come off but not sure if I’m just prolonging everything

It socks bc I feel awesome right now and I look great. Dreading coming off
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I read through some of this thread and itís really making me look forward to getting off test and having a kid

The part about the kid complicating your life - that part sucks the most. Right now I can just head out, go for a bike ride, go ride a jet ski, take a weekend trip, chill back and smoke weed and make music in my studio all dayÖ it feels like a kid will ruin my life, in a way. Hard to imagine loving something so much youíre willing to give up so much. And, thatís if the kid is normal and healthy. Seems like half the parents I talk to nowadays have kids with special needs. I couldnít handle that, I hardly want a healthy normal kid.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Man I read through some of this thread and it’s really making me look forward to getting off test and having a kid

The part about the kid complicating your life - that part sucks the most. Right now I can just head out, go for a bike ride, go ride a jet ski, take a weekend trip, chill back and smoke weed and make music in my studio all day… it feels like a kid will ruin my life, in a way. Hard to imagine loving something so much you’re willing to give up so much. And, that’s if the kid is normal and healthy. Seems like half the parents I talk to nowadays have kids with special needs. I couldn’t handle that, I hardly want a healthy normal kid.
    How old r u?

I’d take another bullet to my dome any day than watch my son go through it, I can tell u that.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information